We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

2nd n00b question: physics!

Vano89

Ehm.....:D I'm a dumbass, I know.......but I have another incredible n00b question for you guys!:excited:

I'm having a BIG problem with physics, every autoinstaller I downloaded doesn't work, the specs and physics of the car are always default, the same of the default car I swapped:cry: I don't know why, I installed everything correctly choosing always italian as game lang (my game is italian) but nothing happens.....the installed cars works fine but not physics!

I found a way to manually install the file, opening with notepad the "install.pch" file, copying the numbers found after the " <parameter name="resourceFileName" value="CarPhysicsData" />" thing and manually putting them in the performance pack of the car, created with TDUPE.....AND IT WORKS:thumbsup: but it's incredibly boring to do so, I have to remove all the spaces and putting all the ; between numbers.......there is a faster way to convert the install.pch to a performance pack file?

any ideas, suggestions are welcome:lol:

Ok, the autoinstallers should work. But I'm not gonna bother trying to figure out why they aren't. If you are bodyswapping (putting a mod onto a car that it wasn't meant to go on) then that cause troubles.

I have to remove all the spaces and putting all the ; between numbers.......there is a faster way to convert the install.pch to a performance pack file?

Yes, just copy the numbers as you did and just hit Ctrl+H and replace spaces with semeicolons.

Ok, the autoinstallers should work. But I'm not gonna bother trying to figure out why they aren't. If you are bodyswapping (putting a mod onto a car that it wasn't meant to go on) then that cause troubles.

Yes, just copy the numbers as you did and just hit Ctrl+H and replace spaces with semeicolons.

:D you're a genius! now it's just a matter of seconds:thumbsup:

So you think that bodyswapping cause troubles? why not, I first tried to install a phys. mod after I swapped the a6 with the r8 (originally it swapped the farboud) so maybe that's the problem! btw using your trick I did the autoinstaller job manually in the same time:thumbsup:

• 2 months later...