We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Trailer RELEASED *UPDATED 29th April*

Eudemon

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh come on! I was so excited to see if the trailer came out, so I go here and I see "coming next week" and all of a sudden I'm like ":mad: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"!

*Sigh* Remember the "s**n" joke? Well it happened. Again. :cry:

Leadfoot and I have often delayed our movies to improve them. I'm sure if you saw the first drafts of some of our movies you'd agree with us. Who knows, they might be adding new cars, locations, game features to the trailer now (we'll never know I guess), but we might as well hang tight.

Thank you for reminding me why I do, in fact, hate ATARI. Crap customer support, buggy games regardless of development time, and of course, lies.

Dude, you must realize that this was insider gossip, nothing official. That lee guy doesn't even work for Atari but for Bandai. Also, if he wouldn't have said anything, we wouldn't even know a trailer is coming. The trailer isn't actually late at all...

trailer time is variable - remember they said friday and we took it at face value.

there's nothing to guarentee they won't turn around on weds or thurs and say "oh sorry we messed it up again - more delays".

nothings for sure - the aliens might have blown us up before the game is even out...

that's if my piskies don't get you 1st :D

With all the info we were given (I mean, O'ahu + Ibiza) I'm starting to fear this game is just too good to be true...it's like this EPIC game for any car lover...I sooooo hope it won't disappoint...hence why I'd really like for this trailer to show up this week and not in 2 months :p

Oahu + Ibiza? No way. Haha. Not going to happen, not on this generation of console anyway. Would be nice, but I doubt it very very much.

We don't need more than Ibiza anyway, would I be wrong to say that it is probably the trance capital of the world? I hope the music in TDU2 reflects that. :)