We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Best Cameras and IK's (compliant with TDUMT 1.16 and patch 1.68a/b) 450 cars total

Kurgan777

i don´t know why, but TDUMT did not run anymore with my tdu, in fact i´ve got 1.68a and it always finds only the AC and 4 Alfa when i click on Camera/IK (it says something about an invalid key)

so i want to change some with TDUPE... for that, i need a list with every car and the specific Cam/IK... i did not find anything with google, could somebody help or had a list from old modding-days :confused:

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I added 10 more cars to the list....

Chevy Corvette ZR-1 2009

Ferrari F355 F1 Berlinetta (both versions)

Ferrari F430 Challenge

Ferrari F430 Scuderia Coupe (new version)

Fiat 500 Abarth

Ford Focus RS 2009

Ford Mustang Cobra R (newer version)

Porsche Panamera

Scion tC

SSC Ultimate Aero

The Fiat 500 Abarth was a royal pain to find cameras for, and it doesn't make any sense as to why it had to be that way. It doesn't make any sense to put such a small car so far back in the 3D space so it was forced to use what I call the "long cameras", cameras meant specifically to fit cars with long noses and short backs (300-SL). If the car were moved forward it could use the "mid cameras" and a perfect cam could be found, but that won't happen unless the mod gets redone.

SUV's depending on how they were made, are almost impossible to find working cameras for, that's why I don't even try, there's only 2 cameras high enough to fit an SUV, and that's the Holden Efijy, and the Chevy SSR.

That's why I think it's a waste of time to try to keep putting more and more of them into the game, if they can't be made to fit a car camera setup, then don't bother.

The only real reason why the Russian modders continue to convert them, is because they've hacked the camera system to put the cams wherever they want them, and that's not allowed on this forum.

could you pass me the site where I can download the version you need to make these changes?

tks :D

____________________________________________________________________________________________

i found, tks :D

Ferrari 430 Scuderia Spider 16M... you forget :D

• 2 weeks later...

The camera from the Ferrari California (Tool831) and the Masarati Gran Turismo S really need to get fixed. ;o

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn3/henkie-foto/TestDriveUnlimited2010-06-2902-43-3.png

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn3/henkie-foto/TestDriveUnlimited2010-06-2902-4-1.png

I can't see over the steering wheel! ;o :P

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn3/henkie-foto/TestDriveUnlimited2010-06-2902-42-3.png

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn3/henkie-foto/TestDriveUnlimited2010-06-2902-42-2.png

[mod edit:] Please do not post images larger than 350KB, use a thumbnail or a text link instead, thanks!

I found a good set for the M5, the cockpit I'm still looking for a good one, all the ones I found have high steering wheels, but its not nearly as hard as the new Alfa 8C which has almost no good interior camera.

For the M5:

Mercedes CLS55 Cockpit

Mercedes CLS55 Cockpit Back

Nissan Skyline Hood

Chrysler 300C Hood Back

Ducati 999R IK

10 more cars added....

Alfa Romeo 8C

Aston Martin One-77

Bentley Continental GT

BMW M3 E30 (New)

Ferrari F430 Novitech Rosso Supersport Spyder

KTM X-Bow

Lambo Diablo GT-R

Mercedes AMG SL-65 Black Edition

Porsche 911 Sport Classic

Weismann GT

The Daytona cam in the Alfa 8C isn't perfectly centered, but it's the only "driveable" cam I could find for that mod....