We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Best Cameras and IK's (compliant with TDUMT 1.16 and patch 1.68a/b) 450 cars total

Kurgan777

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great list Kurgan, hopefully you could do the new wave of mods. Most of them have weird IKs.

IK's are easy, there's a group of "safe" IK's to start with, check the list, you'll see some used WAY more than others.

The only real problem with IK's is when there's a "flying seatbelt" bug in the car mod itself, then you have to get creative, finding just the right IK to use, or using a motorcycle IK in a car, or changing the seatbelt type in TDUPE.

Added 10 more cars....

Bugatti Veyron 16:4 (TDUZoqqer)

Ferrari 360 Modena Coupe

Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano (TDUZoqqer)

Ford Mustang Cobra II

Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Lambo Murcielago (new version)

Mercedes E-63 AMG

Porsche 911 GT2 Widebody (1992)

Porsche Boxster S

Saleen S5S Raptor

Most of them are available on this forum, like I said in the first post, if there's any question as to where some of them came from, just ask.

Adding individual links would not be possible for 2 main reasons, first, there's only so many links that can be added to a single post, and second, some sites are not allowed to be linked to because of forum rules.

Are the settings for the 458 for Tool's mod or Terzer's?

From my tests, the same cams work for both.

I just wish someone would make a 458 with change-able interior colors.

EDIT: Added 10 more cars.....

Dodge Viper GTS-ACR (1997)

Ford Mustang Boss 429 (1970)

Ford Mustang Convertible (1964)

Kia Forte Coupe

Peugot RCZ

Porsche 930 Turbo

Saleen S281 Extreme (2000)

Saleen S-331 Supercab

Shelby GT-500 KR Convertible (1968)

VW Golf R (2010)

Edit 2: Added 10 more cars.....

Audi RS6 (2009)

Audi TT-RS

BMW M5 E60 2009 (Tool)

Jaguar XFR

Mazda 3 MPS

Mercedes CL-65 AMG

Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Porsche 911 RSR 3.3

Renault Megane RS

Volvo S60R

Total is now 200 ! ! !

Added 10 MORE cars.....

Aston Martin DBS (Tool)

BMW 330i E90

Fiat Coupe 20V Turbo

Honda Civic (Tuned + Paintable Rims)

Mercedes ML-63 AMG

Mercedes Benz S-500

Mercedes Benz S-500 Brabus

Mercedes SL-65 AMG Hardtop

Mercedes SLK-55 AMG (2010)

Volkswagen Scirocco (2008)

That's the Novitec Rosso 599, not the 599GTO, I just downloaded those cars a few minutes ago, they'll be in the next 10 car list.

hey thank u very much can't wait for it

the gtb cams do work fine for the novitec rosso also u can use those i tryed them.

good luck

greets steve

Hmmm fl0w's BMW V12 LMR needs some camera improvements. I wanted it it over the Maserati MC12, when I went to change the camera to the suggested Mclaren F1, it didn't look good in the interior, offsetted to the left a bit, but all the rest of the cameras were good, (hood, hood rear, cockpit rear).

http://ursa-racing.bplaced.net/comments.php?y=10&m=07&entry=entry100719-172032

PS: Great work on the 200+ cameras that would have taken years.

EDIT:

I found good camera settings for the "BMW M3 E36" by Minime891

Hood: LEXUS LS460 Hood back: Lotus Esprite V8

Cockpit: CLK DTM Cockpit Back: LEXUS LS460 Cockpit back

IK: Audi A3

and the controversy Porsche 911 GT2 and Porsche 911 GT3 RS (Minime891)

GT2 & GT3 RS:

Hood: Jaguar XK Convertible Hood back: Jaguar XK Convertible

Cockpit: 300 SL Cockpit Back: Jaguar XK Convertible

For some reason, the Jaguar did really well as a camera...

Hmmm fl0w's BMW V12 LMR needs some camera improvements. I wanted it it over the Maserati MC12, when I went to change the camera to the suggested Mclaren F1, it didn't look good in the interior, offsetted to the left a bit, but all the rest of the cameras were good, (hood, hood rear, cockpit rear).

Like I told someone else, the problem with that car is that it's right hand drive, and TDU doesn't support that with any camera option.

Your only logical choice is to use the McLaren F1 GTR Camera set and put up with the lopsided steering wheel, or you can use the Audi A4 DTM cockpit cam and pretend like it's the onboard camera used for TV replays in a real race.

That particular car is one that can never be imported into TDU without problems in one area or another. Even if it were LHD, the Audi A4 DTM cam wouldn't work because it's too far back, the Lotus Elise cam is an option, but most likely wouldn't be centered in the steering wheel.

PS: Great work on the 200+ cameras that would have taken years.

It's actually gotten much easier over time, I take a screenshot of each camera I try, and save it when I exit the game, then I compare it to existing screenshots from other attempts. Some of the cars I've been able to nail perfect cameras within 2 or 3 tries.

Ok, is it acceptable to have a hood camera as an interior camera then?

EDIT: It would be great if I knew how to use Zmodeler, then (with permission), i could flip the car and then go though all the text/logos and flip the UVW mapping of those. I've done that many times to flip RHD cars to LHD cars in 3ds max, but not in Zmodeler. Flipping the car would open many opportunities to find a good camera set up.

Ok, is it acceptable to have a hood camera as an interior camera then?

You can try it, but it will cause a bug once you hit the rear view button and it won't stay on that camera, you'll have to cycle through the cameras again.

EDIT: Added 10 more cars, including most of the recent requests.

Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z (1990)

Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (1996)

Chevy "Rustelle" Chevelle

Ferrari F-430 Coupe (TDUZoqqer)

Mercedes E-class E500 Coupe

Nissan 300-ZX Twin Turbo

Subaru WRX STI (2008)

Subaru Legacy GT (2005)

Volkswagen Corrado VR6

Volkswagen Golf Mk.II (new version)

Zoqqer's new Novitec Rosso 599 uses the same cams as his 599GTB.

I've got an Audi S3 and a pair of TT's coming up in the next 10 car set, a regular TT from 2007, and the TT-S from 2008, and the C63 is in there as well. I thought I had the Charger prepped already but I guess not, time to look in the files for that one.

EDIT: Added 10 more cars....

Audi S3 (2007)

Audi TT (2007)

Audi TT-S (2008)

BMW M3 E36

Dodge Charger RT 1969 (Tool)

Holden Monaro CV8-R (newer version)

Mercedes C-63 AMG

Mercedes G-500 (new version)

Pontiac GTO 1967

Seat Leon Cupra

I still have to check on that NSX....

Zoqqer's new Novitec Rosso 599 uses the same cams as his 599GTB.

Hi, i tried this given camera option but still isn't right, it's way to off. Can you please give another option if it's not so hassle to you. thanks.

How is it "off"?

Like I said in the first post, above the whole car list, I set these cameras with the seat position sliders in the middle for both options.

If the mod were redone to be more "forward" in the 3D space before exporting, this would open up a ton of camera options. As it is, I went through 40+ cameras trying to get something working for Zoqqer's 599/Rosso, I used up every "long cam" in the game, there's really no more options left. The XKR Convertible was the only centered cockpit camera I could find amongst 43 options, you can try the AC427 and the Daytona, but they won't be centered, the steering wheel will be off to the left.