We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Urban: Porsche Carrera GT Sound Mod

Urban

Credits: G560, Turn10, EA Games.

I am not very happy with this mod. Originally I didn't even want to release it but I decided to give it a go. Maybe a few people will like it. Sound is from Forza 3, but I used the "Off" samples from NFS Shift. It also has a custom startup taken from a video on youtube. You may have to turn up your speakers because I had to turn down the car's volume when recording in order not to sound distorted.

Preview:

[TUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

Installation:

1. Just place farboud_audio.bnk in Euro/Bnk/Sound/Vehicules.

2. Enjoy

Mediafire: Download

[/b][/color]IGNITION TIME: 2.36s (using TDUPE)

Feedback is much appreciated, so please comment.;)

the forza-part of the sound is very good indeed :)

i can definitely tell the off-samples are different, but when you came off from higher revs it wasn't as noticeable, almost matched actually :cheeky:

i only noticed it when you came off from lower revs, the nfs part just sounded a little deeper and louder, apart from that it's great well done :)

e: how come people are suddenly getting files from forza then? im curious :)

Well these are Forza 3 recording, though samples can be extracted from Forza 3 lately and I have for a few cars already. But they are very difficult to use for a mod and they sound a little different than ingame (in Forza 3). I have no idea how this game uses the samples.

having tried it now i need to ask a couple of things:

1. im not so sure about that ignition, i think the pause at the start is unnecessary :/

2. what rev limit did you use? i might have changed mine for fifimaniak's sound so if it's just the regular limit tell me what it is? :)

• 1 month later...

I have no idea what's the problem. It seems to be server problems on both sites but the odd part is that I can download any other of my files from my accounts. I tried reuploading but it's still the same. Maybe it's busy right now, I'll try again later.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...