We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New Official TDU2 site LIVE! *UPDATED 1st July*

ET1115

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;315632']They're making a little money right now by giving various sites "exclusive" rights for the first week of releases (this includes screenshots and trailers).

-Leadfoot

That must be why we don't have any exclusive screenies here, Baldy (nudge, wink) :cheeky:

Some are old, but those tunnel shots look new...

Maybe they just now released those pictures from the early previews.

BTW, now we can see that dark Aston a bit better in that night racing shot, it seems it is just another DBS, and not the V8 Vantage we thought it was earlier. I see the same bumper and bonnet intakes...

Thanks for the images although a bad choice of image host imo.

The new pics are nice, especially like the shot of the Gumpert driving away down the tunnel. There is only one thing I'd do to improve it, use a new car.

Notice how the headlights are on, even though it's quite light?

003c71858150.jpg

And also on this image, the red Viper's rear left wheel seems to be lifting off the ground a bit. It also looks like the car is shifting to the side and has rolled abit due to the cornering.

a006ec146bb6.jpg

And also on this image, the red Viper's rear left wheel seems to be lifting off the ground a bit. It also looks like the car is shifting to the side and has rolled abit due to the cornering.

I think the cars are just like in TDU1, floating a bit above the road and therewith not touching the shadow on the road, giving an off the ground feel. If you look closely you can see the same at the other rear wheel, and I can see 0 bodyroll.