We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My project (new cars)

Racer-STI

Hi all :)

I manufacture the model in 3D-max to convert them in TDU. I recently graduated from the Subaru Impreza WRX STI 2008, my colleague is working on convert it, and soon the car is ready for the ride to Honolulu. If you have questions, you can ask them here.

I'm going to make a few good models for TDU as clearly lacks some of the machines, which does not exist anywhere. But need converter, which then will transfer model in the game, because I do it does not qualitatively.

I create, but I do not convert.

Maybe my next model will be: Audi Quattro Sport S1

Car In Detail:

0 - 60 mph - 3.1 seconds

Power - 500 bhp/8000 rpm

Torque - 480 nm

ps:

If you have any suggestions or requests - please write here

I think I can make a model on order in 3D-max.

I like your idea, Audi quattro is a good choice. Kurgan777 choice is ok too, i think Ford RS200 is one of the best rally car in the time it was made, but if you make those two cars you have to make good old Lancia Delta Intergrale Evolution :-)

I can create almost any model of car, but I need an assistant who knows how to work in Zmodeler. Since I can not do it. :(

I do not understand..... no one wants these, cars ? I even make them is, you just need to convert them to afterwards in TDU.

• 3 weeks later...
Well I might be able to give it a crack just one question can you import .max files into 3ds max?? if so I have some models I found for free on the internet one one in patricuular being the F355 Spyder if you could reply it would be greatly appreciated

Yes, I can import a car in 3ds Max :)