We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Will these work with my Logitech MOMO?

zo6dude

• 11 months later...

I have the MoMo, pedals and latest drivers. Clean system and the Logitech MoMo does not respond very real at all. Really sloppy compared to codemasters sims or any other for that matter. I read many many complaints about momo not working right. Saw a video saying this wheel is better then keyboard and was doing exact same thing as this. The poor guy never experienced other driving games with FF wheel. Been doing driving sims since Ea's vette early 80's, my system is very clean (nothing resident). Example: Codemasters Collin Ralley series. That is spot on real. Compared to this.... Is this an issue that might be fixed? Thanks much.

Yes the clubsport pedals by fanatec will work even if you have a logitech momo! as you can either connect them to a fanatec wheel, or if you do not own one, you can connect them by USB to the computer straightly ;)

They sure are sweet, wish i had them, and every reviewer says its the best pedals in the market, thus they have a load cell on the brake, instead of a potentiometer :) making it just as a real life brake! Depending on the strength you apply, instead of the travel distance!