We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Doctor G -Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR sound mod

Doctor G.

I really wanted to find some good onboard recording of this car, but I found nothing, so I used this Jaguar XJR9 video instead (similar engine sound) :

Preview (this is the beta and the release has some little changes) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqI4Fha5rPI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqI4Fha5rPI

Download link : Mercedes Benz CLK GTR-Jaguar XJR9 TDU sound mod by Dr. G.zip

Thanks for comments.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Pat and Viper.

Someone told me, with reason, that it was not right to set a Jaguar sound on a Mercedes and it's something I can perfectly understand, but I really like driving that car so I needed something else than the atrocious default sound (anyone prefers the default sound??). That Jaguar sound is so mesmerizing and pretty close to a real CLKGTR sound that I couldn't resist. Now if someone can find a real good onboard recording of that car then I will do it again because I think it has one of the most deep and hypnotizing engine sound ever.

• 2 months later...

The link was dead. It's updated now, I'm not 100% sure that it is the same version as before because I lost the original file myself and I had to search through the different versions that I made (If someone who has the original file could send it to me I would appreciate, thanks).