We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Trailer out now! [UPDATE 14-12-2010: 11th trailer released]

Eudemon

Seriously, in reality, that distance would take forever, you must be pretty hardcore if you want to take your yatch half the way around the world, why not just buy another one? :p

In reality they fly ahead of the boat, which is brought round by the crew. Although as this can often take weeks they will stop off else where on the mainland to party while the boat trawls across the ocean.

And yes, a few of them have multiple yachts, but most prefer to pump all their money into one super yacht.

I know someone who Captains yachts for the mega rich, it's not as great as you might think though. Although I don't think there are many Monaco GP's he's missed in the last 10 years, and only a handful where he didn't have pit and track side access.

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's pretty cool that you can drive cars onto you yacht(just like I asked for :p) and then drive, fly or whatever boats do these days between the two islands.

I wonder whether your full car collection will be available on both islands, or whether you have two separate collections, one for Ibiza and the other for Oahu. Also, whether you can transfer between them using the yacht.

That's actually a really good question mellors

I'd like it if it was like that, also, a cool system would be if cars were priced differently (think forza 2's regions) depending on which island you were on, however, without the yacht you wouldn't be able to transfer them (hence making the yacht the ultra-premium product)

That's actually a really good question mellors

I'd like it if it was like that, also, a cool system would be if cars were priced differently (think forza 2's regions) depending on which island you were on, however, without the yacht you wouldn't be able to transfer them (hence making the yacht the ultra-premium product)

could be interesting if they made certain cars available for purchase in Ibiza but not in Oahu. such as the Weismann roadster which in reality isnt available in the states if i recall. you could then use the yacht to import it to the other island and have somewhat of an exclusive car on the island (in theory, i know everyone would do it):D

hello in your opinion a notebook with dual core 2.0 GHZ and nvidia 9300g is sufficent to play this game with a good framerate?

dirt2 and grid runs well at low details and the graphic is not bad:)

My guess would be yes, but the PC requirements have not yet been released yet so don't quote me on that.

--

I agree with carboy. At 0:23, the car looks barely rendered. I guess the Viper model is just not finished yet. Usually you expect to see up to the detail of being able to see that a paint job is metallic. But it just wasn't there. Maybe they used a crappy recorder, or a crappy resolution, either way, that's definitely not the final product.

i think i understand what carboy is getting at, but as it has been mentioned a few times before, this is a trailer for a game that is at least 6 months away, if anything this trailer show enormous potential

Yeah, I agree with you, but through magazines and Badned, we've got a lot of spoiled information. Almost everything in the trailer is not new at all. Just some minor things are new.

Yeah, I agree with you, but through magazines and Badned, we've got a lot of spoiled information. Almost everything in the trailer is not new at all. Just some minor things are new.

That's because we're blood hounds, out for TDU info. The trailer was good though, to give us a feel of the game and an estimate of what kind of look they're going for.