We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Trailer out now! [UPDATE 14-12-2010: 11th trailer released]

Eudemon

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*His parts reconstruct and make a body again* Ok that was too much...I really want the game and im REALLY excited about it...But if i buy it its gonna be a big inversion....Because i will need to buy the Game...Then A computer that can run the game...And then a Steering whell to really enjoy the game...

Can i lend some of the money of the donations of the forum :D ?

Now that vehicle damage has been added' date=' it'll cost money to fix the cosmetic wounds[/quote']

Minor damage will show in the form of scratches and can reach a point where the body parts loosen up. All of this is just for looks however' date=' so it won't affect your driving (or your wallet)[/quote']

Huh? :wtf:

Uoaaaa TDU looks so old now compared to TDU2.

This is the future now forget about TDU. I'm so excited cant wait to drive the Q7 on offroad of course nice and slow not to damage the car because damage car is now here.

What can you even possibly want......for me that's enough

Uoaaaa TDU looks so old now compared to TDU2.

This is the future now forget about TDU. I'm so excited cant wait to drive the Q7 on offroad of course nice and slow not to damage the car because damage car is now here.

What can you even possibly want......for me that's enough

the game box in my ands when came out:thumbsup:

Huh? :wtf:

It says 'just your wallet' , not 'or your wallet' so these two are not in contradiction. Aside the fact the first info was that repairs gonna be automatic and free of charge.

I don't have a problem with either, both have its flaws and advantages.

is it confirmed that they are still using Twilight II Engine?

From this first trailer can't say if its same engine, but it looks like it.

2D trees and grass again, not a big problem as they look nice overall.

what i like is that pretty much every object is casting dynamic shadows. also reflections are better. textures still look not that good...

I think we shouldn't hope for DX11 or 10.

I can only hope that it won't be stupid port from console version.

i think we will see some better screenshots in future...

Like a treasure hunt, if you come across car wrecks, you can salvage them and build your own car that won't be available to a dealer anywhere.

Many perhaps don't even know the game but this statement reminds me of Alarm für Cobra 11: Burning Wheels. One of the final missions involved a very fast pursuit over the autobahn. All cars ingame were too slow so you had to search for carparts to build your own high-speed chasingmachine. Once collecting a part, you spawned back to your base (garage of policestation) where the parts got added to eventually form your car for that high-speed chase.

That would be very cool, and simple enough too. I don't see Eden going deep into letting players build their own car as you could in Lego Racers or Supercar Street Challenge.