We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Trailer out now! [UPDATE 14-12-2010: 11th trailer released]

Eudemon

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That article on TDU2.fr is awesome. Win for the manual roofoperation, barrelrolls and dynamic traffic.

Does that confirm a Merc SUV, or are they using it to describe the SUV they buy is very expensive?...

Anybody remeber the leaked article about tdu2 back in 2007,the mercedes gl was on it and thats the only full size suv mercedes makes,so i wouldn't be suprised to see it.

Anybody remeber the leaked article about tdu2 back in 2007,the mercedes gl was on it and thats the only full size suv mercedes makes,so i wouldn't be suprised to see it.

I can't remember that article, but Merc produces the GL, the GLK and the ML. The GL is a large SUV, the ML is thé SUV. It's the only vehicle MB has to compete with cars like the X5, Cayenne, etc. Cars like the Q7 and GL are giants. So there are at least 2 worthy SUV's in MB's line-up, together with the G-Class offroader.

@CarlD: I tried to look, I assume you mean the high car behind the bushes at the side of where the AM is parked? I can't see a thing of what it's supposed to be xD

@CarlD: I tried to look, I assume you mean the high car behind the bushes at the side of where the AM is parked? I can't see a thing of what it's supposed to be xD

Yeah its hard to see but in HD version its a wee bit clearer but another thing that stood out is the black B Pillar on it just like the Range Rovers have :) Well i think it has a black B Pillar anyways hard to properly tell with that bush in the way

I just noticed the red car in front of the Koenigsegg he crashes into, it makes me think VW Corrado or is it just traffic? There's also a lightblue car that the Koenigsegg crashes into, again might be just traffic though. And the SUV thing coming towards the Ford GT doing donuts must be traffic. Loads of small cars I can't see. xD

I can't remember that article, but Merc produces the GL, the GLK and the ML. The GL is a large SUV, the ML is thé SUV. It's the only vehicle MB has to compete with cars like the X5, Cayenne, etc. Cars like the Q7 and GL are giants. So there are at least 2 worthy SUV's in MB's line-up, together with the G-Class offroader.

Heres the article .Also i know that mercedes produces other suvs,but they seem to emphisize on how the mercdes was huge,the glk is a compact suv,while the g-class and ml-class are mide sized suvs,the gl is the only full size suv.Imo all the suvs mercedes produces are worthy imo,as long as they the right trim levels,gl550,ml63 amg,and the g55 amg for example.

I just noticed the red car in front of the Koenigsegg he crashes into, it makes me think VW Corrado or is it just traffic? There's also a lightblue car that the Koenigsegg crashes into, again might be just traffic though. And the SUV thing coming towards the Ford GT doing donuts must be traffic. Loads of small cars I can't see. xD

It looks like traffic.

<br />

<br />

me too LOL

But Idk if is a real car or not...