We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Trailer out now! [UPDATE 14-12-2010: 11th trailer released]

Eudemon

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added the interview and transcript to the first post.

Thanks Ryzza and Cuban for the details!

I've added Ryzza's transcript to the HD Youtube Mirror upload, you can view the Transcript (in Real Time linked to the audio) it by clicking "(CC)" and selecting "English" under Caption Selection!

Nooo come on guys, there are some great new AND old japanese cars... I'm not a... japanese car fanboy? Anyway, im not one of those; but i would love to see the Nissan GTR (they had nissan in tdu, i doubt they would take any big manufacturers out), Toyota levin/trueno ae86 (shut up its my fave car alright? NOT a fanboy ;D), an rx7 would be nice, maybe an older skyline- not the r34, subaru and mitsubishi would be nice... Jus sayin...

Hmm, I knew I was missing some cars in my list. Especially the S2000, that's a marvelous car. And the 350Z/370Z is not bad either:lol:

But some of the cars I loved to drive in TDU1 are already ingame, the SLR and Pagani. We only need some fast 'everyday cars' like the Audi RS6 and such.:)

edit: But the Q7 V12 is also already confirmed. So actually, that's all I needed. I'm a happy man!

Taking the yacht from the Mediterranean to the middle of that Pacific Ocean... I wonder if they'll make you watch it in real time (it'll take weeks, of course :p)

Seriously, in reality, that distance would take forever, you must be pretty hardcore if you want to take your yatch half the way around the world, why not just buy another one? :p