We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Trailer out now! [UPDATE 14-12-2010: 11th trailer released]

Eudemon

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I am wrong. The cops, weren't they using chargers? Loved every second of that trailer.... Wow! Also backfire, and brake disk glowing!!! It cannot get better, unless they add a raising spoiler, and guess what? They did!!!XD Did anyone notice the R8 in the 2nd trailer?

Correct me if I am wrong. The cops, weren't they using chargers? Loved every second of that trailer.... Wow! Also backfire, and brake disk glowing!!! It cannot get better, unless they add a raising spoiler, and guess what? They did!!!XD Did anyone notice the R8 in the 2nd trailer?
Yep,the audi r8 was added to the confirmed car list

Has anyone found any recognizable areas on Oahu yet ?

Correct me if im wrong but at 0:42 on the video, isn't that the house in the crater on TDU 1 ?

Yup, in the beginning thats the NE lighthouse on the hill and when the cars are racing through the city, thats downtown Honolulu.

I'm glad they're doing both! tropical paradise is nice, but it get's samey after awhile, on the other hand, there's Ibiza with its Mediterranean coastline, pine forests, rocky mountains and even some desert like parts! It's gonna be an awesome combination!:D

Don't get me wrong. I'm stoked they're doing both.

Its just a concern that they're spreading their resources thin do do so.

I'd much rather have a super polished game than a huge one thats half done.

[With the ability to go back to Oahu there surely must be some TDU gamesave linking :p]