We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

'Speshul' Premium Membership -- Help Support the Duck! [animated avatar, no ads, gold username...]

Eudemon

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ermm Cauliflower thanks a lot man, I think I knew who you were but had to check as even though we have a load regulars here when that many names change I get easily confuzzled.

Appreciate your adoption of Speshul mate, it's making all the hard work I'm putting in behind the scenes feel very much like you guys care and for that I can't thank you enough. Changes are coming to here in the coming month or 2 and you guys are certainly helping me feel more confident about them being worth the hassle.

Many many cheers and beers mate!

^ 3,000? We have like 22,000 members already.
Nope we have 22,000+ accounts, a large amount of that is a waste of space that I am planning on actually getting sorted shortly after TDU2 comes out as some may return. Honestly there is about 7000-8000 members who are actually worthy of that title and as Ryzza says there is about 4000-5000 who are actually active.

• 3 years later...

When you get rerouted to Paypal you can choose to pay without creating or using an account. At least that's how it supposed to work, but a lot of people on the NCG forums claim that they need accounts anyway so I'm not sure how/if it works properly. You can just try and see what it looks like, no one can touch your money until you've entered your card details and finalized your payment anyway. I've always used a Paypal account and it has always worked flawlessly.

:hmmm:

It's just, why i have to confirm something without know how it will be paid? Which is more complicated, since over here we don't pay things in dollars. Guess i will have to talk to someone who works in the bank to know more how these international payment works...

It's just, why i have to confirm something without know how it will be paid?

What do you mean? You enter your credit/debit card details along with a few other things and then press "Make payment" at the bottom of the screen. It's not complicated.

Which is more complicated, since over here we don't pay things in dollars. Guess i will have to talk to someone who works in the bank to know more how these international payment works...

When you make the payment, your bank automatically converts the currency from your Brazilian reals into American dollars. They might use an interest rate that is slightly in their favor but it's not really worth debating over.

When you make the payment, your bank automatically converts the currency from your Brazilian reals into American dollars. They might use an interest rate that is slightly in their favor but it's not really worth debating over.

This is the part i am not so sure... Brazil has some idiotic laws and burocracy...