We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: 2010 Porsche Panamera Turbo + 2011 Gemballa Mistrale Concept

TDUZoqqer

• Replies 97
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im having trouble with the gemballa here, when you look through the windows the interior is transparent and some parts dont fit like the boot theres a gap there but thats not a big deal the window thing is disturbing me though

Ah forget to say that the polygone count of the model don't allowed me to made a low resized interior

Ah forget to say that the polygone count of the model don't allowed me to made a low resized interior

Yep and that is because you are rushing all these models, therefore you have to make rubbish low poly interiors just to get them to be under the file limit. Why don't you wait till the Forza tool is actually finished before you do any more? It's only in beta stage and no wonder it's got issues. Then you would be able to do some decent cars with high poly interiors and such.

Yep and that is because you are rushing all these models, therefore you have to make rubbish low poly interiors just to get them to be under the file limit. Why don't you wait till the Forza tool is actually finished before you do any more? It's only in beta stage and no wonder it's got issues. Then you would be able to do some decent cars with high poly interiors and such.

How about you let him do what he wants to do and stop trying to bully another modder away from the game???

Oh and the Forza tool, don't count on it ever being totally complete, model rippers are seldomly ever "completed", they're just released when they've reached "good enough" status.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow.

I love this mod :)

Really good exterior and interior quality.

But at the beginning I had some problems with the camera, but I've changed it to:

Camera: Audi A3

IK: RUF RK Spyder

and now it works perfect :D

It would be great to have a sound mod, because the XLR-V's sound doesn't really suit Panamera :P

anyway - Great Mod!

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    mh maybe. I have planed to update all my old FM3 Mods again (included the GT1 and the DBS)

maybe when I've finished the mods I've counted on my site :)

Well there is no need to hurry to update the DBS since we already got 2 of them. Do/update some other cars before that instead.

• 3 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 5 years later...