We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Zenvo ST1

Lambo Llama

Progress is pretty slow, got college/uni exams in a few weeks, after that I have 6 or 7 weeks of holiday though!

Just a pic from Zmod, slowly getting it prepped for an import. Never tried to import a completely new car (V12 was based off the original V8 Vantage), so Ill see how that goes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Well, it has been a while since last update. In fact, it had been a while since I last had enough motivation to even think about finishing this...:(

Decided that it needs doing, and so have been finishing off my interior model. Started with a dashboard with no dials or anything really, some very low poly gallardo seat and a flappy paddle shift system. Things have progressed and I have now almost finished the interior. Thought I just post up a pic for everyone who is hoping for this to get finished (though anyone who was holding their breath is probably dead by now!:eek::cheeky:). Need to finish the door panels and add some detail to the seats, and hopefully I'll have a working GPS too!

The in game pic is still with the old interior;)

Hope everyone likes, and hopefully I will get this thing released in the next month or so!