We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Doctor G - McLaren F1 GTR sound mod

Doctor G.

These samples aren't as perfect as I would like but I have not enough time and still a lot of stuff to release before TDU2 comes out, so here it is, good enough I think, with some little imperfections, that most users should not notice though. Hope you like it.

Source :

Sound mod :

Download link :

Mac Laren F1 GTR TDU sound mod by Doctor G.zip

Thanks for comments.

Thanks Damo. This one was designed to make your ears bleed and leave you with no words if you see what I mean... (well, you're the exception I guess).

A question : anyone get some crackles in the sound when playing in hood view? (like in the default Ruf sounds).

great mod , btw about the stuttering that's something to do with your cpu. I had those with my old cpu I used to this : Go to Windows Task Manager/Processes/tdu - set the priority to high or realtime. Not sure if it'll work in every other cpu but anyway, I really like your sound mods.

about the stuttering that's something to do with your cpu. I had those with my old cpu I used to this : Go to Windows Task Manager/Processes/tdu - set the priority to high or realtime

Thanks for the tip man but I tried it and it didn't change anything, do you have this stuttering yourself? If yes then it could be a bug in that bnk, if not then I really wonder where it comes from and how to fix it (using another bnk maybe).

• 2 months later...
A question : anyone get some crackles in the sound when playing in hood view? (like in the default Ruf sounds).

I get something that sounds like a static skip or a scratch, right around 7500rpm, then again at 8000 (I've got the Zonda R on the F1 GTR slot set to go to 8500rpm.

I didn't test the other views though.

EDIT: It's the same in all views, and it's the worst in the cockpit view.

• 3 weeks later...