We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[WIP] Super Photomode

freddiegdude

Thanks admin for name change!

Hey Guys,

I'm so freaking tired that every time i get a good angle and i have to zoom with focal length i DO NOT have any zoom left. And I'm going to try to fix that..

SENDING MOD TO A COUPLE OF USERS TO BETA TEST - PLEASE DO NOT SPAM MY PM INBOX WITH MESSAGES SAYING "plz let me have it" or "plz let me beta test" NO! I,MYSELF, and ME will choose who will be those lucky people

TO-DO LIST

-doing finishing touches to the Focal Length Config File

-Zooming in on the car while on free-drive - Working on it

UPDATE #1

FOUND A WAY TO DECRYPT .db's

UPDATE #2

Looks like "TDU_Menus.db" isn't the file that controls the photo

UPDATE #3

Getting there...LOL, Modified Zoom not Focal Length....

UPDATE #4

The other thing that bugs me is that you can rarely have the camera low near the ground and point it upwards for a good photo.

I agree with Ryzza here, I too hate that you can't have the camera near the ground level. If you can find it, try finding a way around that too. :)

Done ;)

So you're trying to break the zoom limit? Ooh, sounds like it's going to be nice. Good luck! :thumbsup:

Btw if you make it happen I wouldn't be able to thank you enough. I usually get this problem all the time and I can't stand it either!

Guest turbo lag

I agree with Ryzza here, I too hate that you can't have the camera near the ground level. If you can find it, try finding a way around that too. :)

Guest turbo lag

Nice work if you've managed to do that, it's something that's been bugging me (and I'm sure a lot of other people too). :D

I'm glad that my signature is accurate too haha. :)

Wow, cool!

For the Car or for the enviornment?

Both, since interior cameras would be good for playing and exterior for filming. Also, if there's any way to radically change the cameras... :)

Not sure what you've done specifically, but you've gotten farther with camera settings than anyone else - so nice work! :thumbsup:

-Leadfoot

• 2 weeks later...