We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

'Off roading' in TDU2?

----

Looking at the trailers and stuff, I'm having doubts about this TDU2 'off roading', to me it looks like driving soft roaders on slightly dusty paths, not actual off roading in proper off roaders, what do you lot think?

This is being discussed already in other topics, basically in any recent TDU2 topic :)

But yes I also think it looks like that. I hope at least the physics engine will make it hard to drive normal cars offroad.

Yah,but those usally kinda off topic discussions.

Also,think of the off roading in this game as rally racing,or at least on the paths.If you wan't to do some real off roading your probably going to have to find some rocks,and hope that they fixed the traction issues and glitchyness.

I don't mind how the off-road is done, i'm happy its there, and theres a few reasons why!

In the last game, if i wanted to go off road and fine a random place, i would't really get that far. So this time i'll be able to go off road for, and since theres allreaday off road paths it means i can use them and get some speed, then when i feel like it i can go off the beaten tracks and truly off road!

Another reason why i dont mind if it's beaten tracks rather than muddy field's i'm driving accross, is because it's more like a rally stage, along these lines!(Albit, with somthing else, as much as i like 205GTi's). The Beaten tracks are also what you get out in the countryside around where i live! And We've often been along them(wehather it be a driveway for a farm, or the 'road' to get to a carpark)

And in the end, who would't want to go blasting it along off road tracks in a Caterham 7? :cool:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...