We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Realism Enhancer

vaughan34

what values can you mess with in TDU? is there no SKD or anything

Nope. No SDK's are available, because of the online aspect of the game.

No values can be changed except for removing the traffic completely (although that's using something which isn't allowed to be discussed here, so forget I said that ;))

Nope. No SDK's are available, because of the online aspect of the game.

No values can be changed except for removing the traffic completely (although that's using something which isn't allowed to be discussed here, so forget I said that ;))

Awell, When TDU2 gets released All eyes will be on that, people will rip TDU1 apart (mod wise)

Awell, When TDU2 gets released All eyes will be on that, people will rip TDU1 apart (mod wise)

That's what we've been trying to do for three years. Take a look around. :(

Djey has found a way to increase traffic density in certain areas and has done so with patches 1.67 and 1.68, but he found TDU "physically" doesn't support having too many cars loaded at once.

-Leadfoot

Sitting in a real traffic jam in real life is frustrating enough, especially on a motorcycle because I don't feel like losing my bike license for lane splitting, but sitting in a virtual traffic jam would be enough to make me shoot the programmer who designed such an idiotic thing.....

Sitting in a real traffic jam in real life is frustrating enough, especially on a motorcycle because I don't feel like losing my bike license for lane splitting

Aw no! That's perfectly legal here in the UK (As long as you're doing it "safely") It's a shame you can't do that in the US as I'm sure you get much worse traffic jams than we do. Aw well :\

Trying to lane split in Texas is near impossible, the vast majority of vehicles are ginormous SUV's and pickup trucks, and if you lane split, you've got just inches of room on either side, and even then that's only when they're staying in their lanes.... Plus some idiot is likely to open his door in front of you, or throw something at you. And knowing my luck, there's usually a cop somewhere in front of me that I'll roll past and get busted.....

Then there's what I call the Unholy Trinity of Driving Stupidity, usually a female driver (mostly blondes) in an SUV, on a cellphone (sometimes texting :mad:). You know those times when you want rockets and machineguns mounted on your motorcycle??? That's about what that kind of stupidity makes you want to do.....

Seems like driving a motorcycle in Texas is pretty much... exciting. :D

As for TDU traffic, it bothers me only when I drive inside a ghost town, cause downtown feels abandoned, just like the rest of the city. I would love to see some traffic jams there. :D

• 6 months later...