We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Eurogamer.net Podcast #20 with Lee Kirton

HOAX

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would do quite a lot to know if they just mean a vinyl editor or the engine swap system, bodykits and the other stuff from forza aswell:happyroll::excited:

I believe it's going to be more vinyl than anything with a limited amount of car customization meaning pre-made body kits like the mustang GTR type of thing in tdu 1. There has been no indication of rims nor body kits but hey you never know as far as they sound anything is possible in the new tdu world lets keep are fingers crossed.

And now the PC kids will moan....

Oh how cute, you just turned 18 and think you can suddenly call everyone else who owns a PC a kid.:rolleyes: Grow up, kid.

You forgot to quote everything sir.

No wonder why there's so much propaganda on TV.

I did that on purpose, because moviestyle+arcadey =/= real cars(which is what he says next):oook:

I know I haven't played it yet, but I have my own opinion, and that is, normal/arcade mode from the first TDU sucked. HC had its flaws, but was much more realistic/satisfying, and now when I hear these statements, plus those about handling being between grid and pgr, well honestly, I'm disappointed.:( Specially after all the "we're listening the community" talk.

I'd like a realistic handling, like HC mode without moon gravity and other bugs, and now it seems there isn't even an option, it's only one mode and if you don't like it, tough titty. Also that talk about some cars being "beginner's cars" and the rest of it, it all sounds unrealistic and fishy to me...but yeah, I'll wait for the beta reports to get a better assessment. On the other hand, I just voiced my opinion in one sentence, which wasn't favorable, and that is a problem(?) around here it seems...