We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

*** Apply now for the TDU2 Beta *Phishing SCAM Warning*

iLLGT3

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will they e-mail us if we get in?

I signed up for it when I saw this thread, ages ago, just never posted. Or did I? I can't remember.

The wait for TDU2 is going to be hard, but so far I have managed to avoid most of the previews and such. :) I don't want to know much before I actually play. It's made Red Dead Redemption so much more satisfying to play, when I didn't know anything about it, other than it was a western based GTA-style game.

shipping is usually done about a couple of weeks before the due date

Depends on the hype it generates. If it's something big, they'll get delivered before the due date...anyone up for some breaking into shops action?

Are you sure they're not just unavailible? They do have a lot of downtime. I doubt they'd shut the servers for the whole game down 3 months before the sequel arrives. As far as I know, the only major 360 game to shut its servers thus far is Chromehounds, as the servers were actually completely dead, wheras the TDU servers still have thousands playing daily

its not a post its a fact, the servers are down.

That may be so but just because they are down doesn't mean that they have been shutdown. The PC servers are always unavailable to a lot of people at random times.

Even if they had been shutdown, it doesn't mean that the beta is here or almost here. That's the kind of post that starts stupid dumbfounded rumours.

What was the message? If it's along the Line of 'Servers Unavailable' then it's pretty common. Are you on Xbox or PC? Server issues are less common on the xbox, but they have been known to be unreliable in the past (particularly in the first year of the game)