We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

*** Apply now for the TDU2 Beta *Phishing SCAM Warning*

iLLGT3

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ye. Too bad that's the disadvantage of such subscriptions. You can't select something like ''Subscribe me to the TDU2 newsletter'', or any other game specific. It's the same with the rest, Codemasters and Rockstar send me everything, while I'm only interested in GTA and Max Payne (LA Noire too but I haz n0 console).

The Beta has a Non-Disclosure Agreement with it that must be accepted by all those who participate. It may be exciting for one section of people but now think about it, you'll have people having to watch out for these things now and this in turn could disrupt the proper feedback getting back in a timely manner and being dealt with.

The game isn't even that far from it's original release.

To the next person who excitedly comes here to post a certain video, please note that we've already deleted it from this thread 3 times today, and will continue to do so until we hear otherwise from higher sources.

ok then... jezz

E: you might remove it from Chatbox also then

Sorry for the offtopic (if it is lol) but tbh I don't think doing that video is a bad thing. Is there anything new? Anything amazing in there? Imo, I don't see anything special there.

Eden should've been the one releasing that video, just to tease those who are patiently waiting for the game.

Now if that client leak is true, Atari/Eden should do something about it.. it seems people can't follow some rules these days..

PS: Assuming it's true lol :D

May I remind you to not post any unofficial information surrounding the beta. Thanks.

I'm sorry. Since I didn't post any video and such things, I thought it was ok to share my opinion about what happened lol. The info on my post is my opinion that's all.

I do understand if you guys don't want any posts about it.

Sorry for being offtopic but, why were the ones that have tdu2 beta selected? And what will happen to the one who did it?

Sorta lame that they do that sorta thing:confused:

Atari/Eden don't know (for the most part) the beta participants. Therefore, they don't know who can be a reliable, honest participant and what clowns do you said in the spoiler. :(

Personally, I don't trust those things anyway. From what I've heard, they're more trouble than they're worth, no matter what's up for download. Plus, if Atari doesn't want us playing it, they don't want us playing it for a reason. Whatever anyone's feelings are about that/those reasons, it's still a fact.

-Leadfoot

Guys you can talk about stuff that is in the [official] public domain but not of those that are against the rules here. IE talking about or linking to certain things or how they may be accessed.

@Staff: Don't delete every little thing, allow some conversation but use your discretion into what is allowed, what needs a little edit and most importantly what needs removed.