We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

*** Apply now for the TDU2 Beta *Phishing SCAM Warning*

iLLGT3

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:sorry:sorry guys ... I'm sorry but I really did not know the lock on the beta ... I felt strange there was already a video on the beta and I wanted to share it with you ... the problem is that access to the forum on the run and I did not realize the request not to post anything concerning the beta.

I apologize again:sorry:

now this should be allowed :D

copy from official Read Me file

Default in Option menu/Controls section for Keyboard – (European setup)

Accelerate Up Arrow

Brake Down Arrow

Steer Left Left Arrow

Steer Right Right Arrow

Handbrake MAJ

Gear Up Spacebar

Gear Down ALT

Return to the road B

Change View C

Rear View V

Warning flash Enter

Horn H

Left indicator J !!!!!

Right indicator K!!!!

Windows W

Hood (applicable cars) X !!!!

Go to Map menu M]

now this should be allowed :D

copy from official Read Me file

Default in Option menu/Controls section for Keyboard – (European setup)

Accelerate Up Arrow

Brake Down Arrow

Steer Left Left Arrow

Steer Right Right Arrow

Handbrake MAJ

Gear Up Spacebar

Gear Down ALT

Return to the road B

Change View C

Rear View V

Warning flash Enter

Horn H

Left indicator J !!!!!

Right indicator K!!!!

Windows W

Hood (applicable cars) X !!!!

Go to Map menu M]

but should be cool to open sun roof in a sunnny day :D:D:D

Whats MAJ at the handbrake? Never heared of that key...

I'll change it to this, I'd prefer this more:

Accelerate: Up Arrow

Brake: Down Arrow

Steer Left: Left Arrow

Steer Right: Right Arrow

Handbrake: Right Ctrl

Gear Up: Right Alt

Gear Down: Spacebar

Return to the road: R

Change View: C

Rear View: B

Warning flash: /

Horn: H

Left indicator: ,

Right indicator: .

Windows: W

Roof (applicable cars): Numpad Asterisk

Map: \

As far as you could put TDU1 in this, this is the same setup I used (mainly free roaming). I chose the * for the roof, well it looks like a snowflake ^^, I would have chosen Page Up and Page Down if you could assign it for roof up and roof down. I've chosen \ for Mapmode instead of M because I often wanted to type something with an M, but the chatbox wasn't enabled, putting me unwanted in mapmode, losing connection to my friends.

Another question, the warning flash, is that headlight flash or hazard lights?

Perhaps they're auto ye...

I am getting more worried they have done nothing with wipers, and that in the game the drops will simply fade out once they hit the windscreen. I still hope I'm wrong in this, and I hope there will be a trailer some day about car functions and customization, which then confirms the presence or absence of wipers...

Well perhaps they had to make some stuff automatic to avoid that whole deal that controllers don't have enough buttons for all the features. Too bad though, I bet it's also one of those things that you can't fix with a patch for PC only, can it? Because if that's possible they can make a PC-only patch to let us control automated stuff by ourselves.

I'm not into detail about that though, I never played with a controller myself so I'm not experienced with that controllers can maximally support.

Dunno if this was posted yet, Fabien (Kidzou) from tdu2.fr, today:

La closed beta est sur le point de commencer. Quand exactement ? je ne sais pas. Je peux juste dire que c'est vraiment sous peu. ¨Puisque Mr NADAL m'a dit "ça brule".

Les premiers essais sont fait en interne chez eden, puis c'est ouvert au premier selectionnés, puis un peu plus etc etc. La beta sera très limitée au départ (une seule voiture et seulement le mode freeride).

J'ai réussi à obtenir deux clés pour la beta. Comme la précisé djey, les premiers à essayer sont soumis à une NDA (Non-disclosure agreement). Aucune image ni vidéo ne doit etre faite et publiées sans autorisation.

Vous comprendrez que j'ai donner l'adresse mail de Djey pour celui qui aura la deuxième clés. En effet, il nous sera demandé de faire un rapport, donner notre avis, visiblement sur la page facebook du jeu etc etc.

En parallèle a cela, j'ai l'autorisation pour vous faire quelques exclus (vidéos et screens). Donc même si rien ne semble se passer, les choses avancent

So, what Fabien basically says:

The closed beta is about to begin, he doesn't know exactly when, for now it's still internal. It will be very limited at first (one car, and freeride only).

He got two keys for the beta and was given the right to give the community some exclusiv footage and pics. He just wants us to know that things are moving forward ;)