We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion: Island Paradise v0.9.5 + Autumn and Winter Add-On

iLLusion

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet ... thanks ... this is really slick stuff with the installer and everything.

TDU1 looks so good with these updates, I am so pleased.

Don't forget that the TDU1 servers will be down Monday December 13, 2010 till Friday December 17, 2010 for server migration.

Details here:

TDU Temporary Downtime: 2010 Dec 13-17 - Test Drive Unlimited 2 Forums

I hope that we come through the other side OK.

Thanks for comments. ;)

@SunseT

Well, nobody said it's the final version... :D Ofcourse it's going to have a flaw or two. As for that green tree thingy, just install Patch HD v1.0. ;)

@GWTBialy

Dayum! Thank you for that video, it's going to the first page for sure! ;) +rep

Just a small thing, it isn't v.0.95 it's v0.9.5. :p And you wrote my name wrong. ^^ Other than that, it's an incredible video with incredible music.

@humgoo

It's just a temporary thing, everything is going to be just fine. :)

@ScoobSTi

Nope, I didn't had enough of time to make proper HDR so I just had to disable it. Future version is going to work with HDR. ;)

@GLuK567

What is what? Can you be more specific?

iLLusion, i've got a problem while installing it.

I've had the 0.8.9 version of Island Paradise, and wanted to update it. (i'm sure you know why, lol ;) ) So... I run the .exe, all normal... it start the installing, then after a installing progress, it says: "Patch can't be installed" and stop the installing. What i should do?

Thanks for the attention,

~ Milli

@Milli Can you post your patch.txt details? :) @GLuK567 Try increasing your game resolution. Dgl44 had a similar problem - [url=http://forum.turboduck.net/showpost.php?p=364846&postcount=13]Test Drive Unlimited: Central - View Single Post - iLLusion TDU mod shop[/url] Dunno why your menu is looking like that, I'm using English as language and everything is just fine. Does anybody else have this issue?

i have bag languaege my game(

could it be because of Russian speaking version of the game? if you put the full English problemma pass?)

sorry for the repeat post but could you make a version of this mod with the old carbon menu without changing the font and other things .... just really want to play it

[mod edit:] Please do not double post, use the edit button instead. Thanks!

i have bag languaege my game(

could it be because of Russian speaking version of the game? if you put the full English problemma pass?)

sorry for the repeat post but could you make a version of this mod with the old carbon menu without changing the font and other things .... just really want to play it

Install the Lite version of the mod.

Hi iLLusion,

i have got the same problem like Milli but with v0.9.3

"patch" says:

> 13.12.2010 15:56:38 - Exception spotted: Unable to replace packed file: D:\Eden-Prog\Games\TestDrive\Resources\4Build\PC\EURO\FrontEnd\LOG_IN\.2db\fla_0013

> 13.12.2010 15:56:38 - Instruction #76 ended with error.

> 13.12.2010 15:56:38 - Patch halted because of an error.

> 13.12.2010 15:56:38 - No collected messages.

Hope you can help me,

Aston

@GLuK567

You can easily get back your old menu. Just go to your TDU directory and open Mods>IPv095 folder. Find ConfigPC.bnk and copy-paste it to Bnk/FrontEnd/HiRes

thanks ....) why not move the leaves of trees in summer?)

Can you post a screenshot please? Thanks. :)

@SunseT

You gotta be joking, right? :p Even if I wanted to, I couldn't finish converting literally thousand of files. If you would like to try, be my guest, I won't mind. :D You've discovered a sort of an ''easter egg''. I wasn't happy with the look of those 2D trees, so I've left them out from this version.

For those interested, you can enable them by yourself. Open your FX.ini and search for a line called HEIGHTBUSHES and set value to either 15 or 20.

@Aston007

Sorry, I don't provide support for previous IP versions because it would be time consuming. Please download the newest version. It's just around 60MB's. ;)

@damcio121

Thanks. ;)

Umm... another question. Is it the way to uninstall mod manually? After uninstallation from installer some decorative palms near houses are still white and main menu is the same. And mountains in far are grey. It's why i'm asking about that. I wanna to uninstall mod and install it again.

P.S. I loved mod and it's autumn addon and hope the same thing will be with winter one.

@Milli

Can you post your patch.txt details? :)

I can, if i know where that file is supposed to be. It's in TDU folder or?

anyways, here's a screen

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Edit:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

That's the worse case of "whiteness" what can happen. Lol (after the fail installation) .

Thanks for the attention again.

~Milli