We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion: Island Paradise v0.9.5 + Autumn and Winter Add-On

iLLusion

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schimpie']how did you get inside commonworld.bnk?[/QUOTE] use TDU modding tools, launch it and then click on file browser, ignore the error then you see the place calles BNK manager, click on load and search for commonworld.bnk and open it then just cpy and past the files from the mod in there and wait till its done (takes a while) EDIT: btw @iLLusion i promoted your mod here:[url]http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?p=325432#post325432[/url] check the last post :)

...but what does t change besides the ttrees? (no critic btu just asking)

In total, 51 texture is modified. It may take a while to notice them all. :D Also, I've included optional stuff like Plant Life, Tree Pack, Grass Pack... for the convenience.

And thanks for posting those pics at your topic. ;)

My game crashes after the Eden video thingy just before the game. I'll just wait for the autoinstaller, replacing more than 5 files using bnkfileeditor gets annoying for me

Annoying? You don't have to replace one file at a time. Just drag&drop all of the files ad CommonWorld.bnk, wait for few minutes... and you're good to go! And, you got Djey's Magic Map?

In total, 51 texture is modified. It may take a while to notice them all. :D Also, I've included optional stuff like Plant Life, Tree Pack, Grass Pack... for the convenience.

And thanks for posting those pics at your topic. ;)

No problemo. but somehow very few ppl comment/view my picture thread :(

i use the tree mod, looks like an alpine/tropical island now :D

can't wait for v1.0 :)

...Just drag&drop all of the files ad CommonWorld.bnk, wait for few minutes... and you're good to go! And, you got Djey's Magic Map?

Yes I have Djey's Magic Map ;). I used 'TDU Bnk Editor 1.0 - By Jeffrey,' and using this program, I searched for and replaced each and every file in CommonWorld.bnk. I just did the drag and drop method using 'DJey's Modding Tools' and it works great! I like the new flora!

I have a problem, when i open the modding tools, i select commonworld.bnk, then i drag the files, but nothing happens, i get a message on the botton that says "Warning files couln't be repacked" , i do have magic map, is there a problem?

I also have the bnk. editor, but i dont know what to do, im a noob at tdu modding, so if someone could please post detailed instructions, it would be appreciated.

I have a problem, when i open the modding tools, i select commonworld.bnk, then i drag the files, but nothing happens, i get a message on the botton that says "Warning files couln't be repacked" , i do have magic map, is there a problem?

I also have the bnk. editor, but i dont know what to do, im a noob at tdu modding, so if someone could please post detailed instructions, it would be appreciated.

Hello,

Reading your post, I would say it's probably a user rights problem... if you use vista or 7, did you remove the 'read only' tag for TDU program folder, and subfolders ?

Then you may also need to give full access to 'User' on these folders...

To be sure, you can try to copy/paste commonworld.bnk (make a copy) inside its original folder. If you can't, it means you don't have full rights on this folder.

TheDuck38

PS (edited) : maybe you could also copy your commonworld.bnk in 'My documents' for example and try to modify this one. If it works, you can replace the game's one.

Hello,

Reading your post, I would say it's probably a user rights problem... if you use vista or 7, did you remove the 'read only' tag for TDU program folder, and subfolders ?

Then you may also need to give full access to 'User' on these folders...

To be sure, you can try to copy/paste commonworld.bnk (make a copy) inside its original folder. If you can't, it means you don't have full rights on this folder.

TheDuck38

PS (edited) : maybe you could also copy your commonworld.bnk in 'My documents' for example and try to modify this one. If it works, you can replace the game's one.

Thanks!!! Now it works, beautiful mod!:thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Dude is mod is amazing just one prob:

"Firefox can't find the file in: http://media1.filefront.com/personal/3383365/171/iLLusion Island Paradise v0.6.rar?b17f4b620c6cf1393ffa64481ceea15181c3b051d4735d195b80de67912a7d18101370a6147daf1e83ecea987091974291683d188960f08647caae321742a0edd9918dd23e1e84a9d5187def63a635aff01f9e32db326996d2f3549e23c6df294d97a550a515eaf7f01572a5418b8ebbb325c61ee85780caf4ad7efa193674ae525e4c4bfa1c84cbd0584ddba9ea87f4."

:(