We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion: Island Paradise v0.9.5 + Autumn and Winter Add-On

iLLusion

Hey there. So im pretty new to the Mods for TDU and could use a quik bit of help, just got hold of this as well as the 1.68B, i should have all the necessary files patches and files installed, but when i run the Paradise mod my game goes bonkers, the map is all black, also extremely glitchy, and when i run the winter/autumn addon it glitches out my graphics, ( ingame everything is 1 black box)...

Is there by any chance that somebody could give me some advice on how to fix this? Im pretty keen on running this mod.

Thanx up in advance.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi everyone, I've tried to install this mod but for some reason it doesn't work. Well to be honest only "half" of the mod works...

So, this is what I get after installing the mod:

- grass

- GPS

- sky (I think that's the one from this mod)

- updated reflections

and some other small things. However I don't see any of the new textures. Road, other vegetation etc.

I've tried to install it automatically (both Lite and Full version), I've tried to reinstall the game, remove all other mods, un-checked the "Read Only" for the whole folder, adjusted the rights for all users (I'm the only user and Admin, I don't think it was necessary but... ).

I've spent last two days trying to figure it out but haven't managed to get it working. Oh and yes, this might be very important for you to know... Any mod that uses Automatic Installer doesn't work, every other mod that I've installed manually works like a charm...

I'd be more than grateful to anyone with any idea what could be causing this problem.

Thanks in advance

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...