We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion: Island Paradise v0.9.5 + Autumn and Winter Add-On

iLLusion

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there folks.I'm new here so plz be gantle.I got some issue with installation of this mod.

I'm using TDU Modding Tool and when i'm "drag'n'drop" new files to replace the old ones,Modding Tool gives me this error "Warning ! File(s) couldn't be repacked" every time.

I got every secondary-needed plug-ins like Bnk1 and Magic Map.Sorry 4 posting this in here,but i need help so badly.

Hey there folks.I'm new here so plz be gantle.I got some issue with installation of this mod.

I'm using TDU Modding Tool and when i'm "drag'n'drop" new files to replace the old ones,Modding Tool gives me this error "Warning ! File(s) couldn't be repacked" every time.

I got every secondary-needed plug-ins like Bnk1 and Magic Map.Sorry 4 posting this in here,but i need help so badly.

Please, go up 7 posts in this thread.

Reading other users comments can be helpful for installing mods...

TD38

@{SL}|CMR|Civic

Hold on just a lil bit. I'm adding finishing touches, so in hour or two it will be ready for upload (if all goes as planned). ;)

@M a r c o P o l o

I'm affraid, I can't do that right now for two reasons. I don't have original CommonWorld.bnk, and my at the moment contains a road mod from Opelos and Sign mod from Carda. Opelos never responded to my messages regarding use of his mod and Carda wasn't online in months(?). So sorry, no can do. :)

Uh, I've almost forgot to put new screenies. ^^

iogfps.jpg

ilw3k8.jpg

Cya later. ;)

EDIT:

RELEASED!

j5iddl.jpg

Nice mod mate, but im getting some installation issues. I have administrator rights and stuff but here comes the story. When im trying to untick Read only tag in TDU folder, it just reappears and nothing is changing, when im trying to add permissions, still same...everything reverts back to way as it were. Im using Windows 7 x64. Im unable to install this mod:( when im trying to drag&paste, nothing happens...all i get is a black stopmark-like icon and thats it...im frustrated

@Seizure Hmm... I really don't have any idea what could cause that problem, so I can't help you with that matter. Why don't try it here: [url]http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=3739&page=48[/url] Djey will probably be of more help to you than me. ;) @Ryzza5 If I may say, very nice indeed. I'll try to make my own road mod in next version(s).