We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion: Island Paradise v0.9.5 + Autumn and Winter Add-On

iLLusion

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mr cars

I really cannot wait to download!!

Just one thing, is this mod fine without Anisotropic filtering? Because my graphics card doesn't support it :sulk:.

Hope to download soon!!

Everything is ready for a release, I'm just waiting on Opelos permission to include his light roads and grass from his Tropical Paradise mod as part of Island Paradise.

Island Paradise v0.6 will have to be installed manually. On brighter side, you can just drag&drop, so it should be pretty easy.

Please notice that this isn't a final version, and there's a lot of task left to do. I'm looking forward to hear your suggestions/ideas on what to improve/add/delete, so don't be shy. Post your screenshots, report any bugs or irregularities... and so on. :D

I'm planning to finish a weather mod, make autoinstaller, and to further improve textures in v1.0, but it will take some time to get there. Until then, you can enjoy in this release...

@mr cars

Should be okay, don't worry. :)

Okay guys (and girls), Island Paradise's ETA in a few hours. :D

Unfortunately, I didn't get a reply from Opelos, so I can't include his excellent roads and grass... in this release at least. :)

Don't worry though, there's still plenty of goodies within IP v0.6 to bring smile on your face. ;)

v0.6 is RELEASED!

btw.

I've already said it before, but it doesn't hurt to write it again. :D

Please notice that this isn't a final version, and there's a lot of task left to do. I'm looking forward to hear your suggestions/ideas on what to improve/add/delete, so don't be shy.

I'm planning to finish a weather mod, make autoinstaller, and to further improve textures in v1.0, but it will take some time to get there. Until then, you can enjoy in this release...

That's it, now go on... explore old/new Oahu! ;)