We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion: Island Paradise v0.9.5 + Autumn and Winter Add-On

iLLusion

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Magic Map? Patch 1.68A/B?

@DUKE 92

Dunno, I don't want to bother him anyway. :) He's busy with NFS:Shift now. :p

@wagnerpsc

Anxious for final version? Aren't we all? :p

Any of the Djey installer is not working except Magic Map MM is installed without error and others are giving the critical error (i tryied at XP SP3 Windows 7 Vist a All of them is giving the same error all time )

Maybe i have to install manualy i saw manual info in ur website but its exist anymore:confused:

i tryied at my new system still same error even differant Windows 7 DVD but it work Fine at Linux but TDU Dont work (Actually it works but my Graphics Card Dont Support Eyefinity + Crossfire at linux+ ang g27 is not compatible) at Linux

Less green

First I want to say that i'm very impressed with your mod!:thumbsup:

It realy gave a new feel to the game. Just one thing, the colour green is very abundant. So I thought to add a little colour :nuts:. I made 2 (actually 3) plant modifications. 1 is a red banana inspired on the Ensete ventricosum "maurelii". The other one is a white palm called Bismarckia nobilis (see photo's). I hope you like it! Its my first mod.

iLLusion, your mod is perfect, but...

The black screen on the road is annoying!

I never used ATI Catalyst to play games, I ever downloaded only the Display Driver... I hate these software!

I think you should fix it, it must be some texture bug.

And now? what I do?

Installer Doesnt Work i have Megapacked TDU1.66a

(IMG is PNG thats why its 1MB)

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6379/adszjf.png

Magic Map? Patch 1.68A/B?

I have 1.68b (incl. Magic map) and I have the same problem. :)

Benzina... It's mentioned around 1000 times already throughout the topic. Couple of times on this page also. I even wrote it in the first post, right under the download link:

Don't forget to set your AF(Anisotropic Filtering) to 16x, either in ATI CCC or Nvidia Control Panel.

So tell me, how come you failed to notice it? :confused:

Write it with bigger and red color notes. :)

[QUOTE][B]Announcement[/B] [I]Due to some other projects I'm being part of, I'll have to pause my work on all of my current mods - indefinitely. Don't worry, they aren't cancelled, but only postponed and hopefully, work on them will be continued soon. However, Island Paradise v0.9 will be released by the end of this month. Thank you for your understanding, iLLusion[/I][/QUOTE] @tanok Yes, they are. :D Like I've already explained: [quote name='iLLusion']here[/URL]. It's on German though, but it's pretty much straight ahead, and you won't have any trouble using it.[/QUOTE] @Levent Did you tried finding a solution at [url=http://forum.turboduck.net/forumdisplay.php?f=57]Mod Tools & Support [/url] part of the forum? Give it a try, you'll have more luck there. ;) @edwin I must say, that's one helluva first mod! I like it a lot! :D Thank you for sharing your work with the rest of community... One question, can I include it as a part of next update? Thanks in advance edwin. ;) @Beto C Problems is in mipmaps like I said over [url=http://forum.turboduck.net/showpost.php?p=352089&postcount=263]here[/url]. :p Didn't downloaded it? Hate that software? It's a integral part of your graphic card drivers. Like it or not, you got it already installed. :D Look for it at Control Panel. @twist69 Maybe I should, lol. Chances are, there will always be someone who will miss to read it... again. :p

@edwin

I must say, that's one helluva first mod! I like it a lot! :D Thank you for sharing your work with the rest of community... One question, can I include it as a part of next update? Thanks in advance edwin. ;)

Thanx! :)

I was kind of hoping you would like to use it.;) The mod I made is free for everyone to use as they like! :thumbsup:

@Beto C

Problems is in mipmaps like I said over here. :p

Didn't downloaded it? Hate that software? It's a integral part of your graphic card drivers. Like it or not, you got it already installed. :D Look for it at Control Panel.

No I don't got it installed! I installed it separately now, just for your mod.

When you are in AMD/ATI site, theres a option to download just the Display Driver without any softwares.

Thanks anyways!

New birds + butterflies

I was hoping that you will let me help you with some textures...

The birds need a raplacement and the floating leafes also. So i am busy making tropical birds and a butterfly instead of the leafs. I will post the result in this topic and hope you will use it!:)

Ofcourse! Every bit of help is highly appreciated! ;) Tropical birds and butterflies you say? Sounds good, I'm really looking forward to see them in action. :)

If you got some more free time at your disposal, feel free to experiment with other textures too. You can try to modify even the ones I've already replaced, I won't mind. I'll gladly include those textures as part of Island Paradise instead of my own if they are any good. ;)

Good luck edwin and thanks once again for your help with this project! ;)

New textures ready!

I'm ready to release the new textures!:)

1st is a new palmtree texture.

In the other textures you can see the new tropical birds and 2 different butterflies. 1 butterfly replaces the browns floating leafs, the other is the biggest butterfly on earth (in real live 25cm across) witch flies like a bird. The tropical birds consist of 2 different parrots (red/blue and green/yellow) and a paradise bird.

To use the textures you can just copy all the files in the attached zipped file to the patchs directory of the Illusion mod.

Furthermore the flying papers are replaced with new ones.

The 1st mods (bismarckia and ensete) are also included in the zip file

Hope you all like it, and that it will be used in the official mod.:excited:

Im having a problem with this mod 1 is when i drive around theres a black mark in front of me like a vision line of the road so i cant really see whats infront of me :( biggest problem is that i cannot uninstall this :S i installed it no bother and it says its installed but has no option to uninstall :S please help as this is really annoying unless i can fix the bug? ty

Im having a problem with this mod 1 is when i drive around theres a black mark in front of me like a vision line of the road so i cant really see whats infront of me :( biggest problem is that i cannot uninstall this :S i installed it no bother and it says its installed but has no option to uninstall :S please help as this is really annoying unless i can fix the bug? ty

Have you tried Anisotropic Filtering 16X ?

If that is not the problem than please use a screen image of the problem...

Island Paradise v0.9 will be avaible for download at 29.09.2010.!

I'll mention just few highlights... working uninstaller script, numerous texture tweaks, updated readme file with F.A.Q's, custom made weather config, low res textures that are used in distance... and so much more, that I can't even start to write them all! If you somehow missed out to check versions prior to this one, be sure to not make the same mistake again! :p

@mcmanus

Like Mercedes said, please read couple of previous posts.

Just incase, I'm just going to quote myself:

Benzina... It's mentioned around 1000 times already throughout the topic. Couple of times on this page also. I even wrote it in the first post, right under the download link:

Don't forget to set your AF(Anisotropic Filtering) to 16x, either in ATI CCC or Nvidia Control Panel.

So tell me, how come you failed to notice it? :confused:

:D

@edwin

Duuuuuude! :p I must admit, you got some talent, love what I've seen so far. Keep up the good work. :D

New tropical birds are wonderful, not sure about that huuuge butterfly though. :) I'll replace it with vanilla pigeon if you don't mind? Flying papers are so much colorful and better now, great idea changing them. These new textures will most definitely be included in v0.9! ;)

@edwin

Duuuuuude! :p I must admit, you got some talent, love what I've seen so far. Keep up the good work. :D

New tropical birds are wonderful, not sure about that huuuge butterfly though. :) I'll replace it with vanilla pigeon if you don't mind? Flying papers are so much colorful and better now, great idea changing them. These new textures will most definitely be included in v0.9! ;)

Thanx for you reply!:D

Do you have any suggestions for a tropical bird (or other animal) instead of the huge butterfly? I would not like to see the pigeon in the 0.9 release... I must say that long leg and nek birds don't work (flamingo etc.).

Edit: How about the Rainbow Lorikeet (see google).

@edwin

Added! :)

@all

Work on textures for v0.9 is finished. Installer scripts are done. Only thing left is to write uninstall scripts and this baby is ready for release! On 29.09.2010. that is. :p

From v0.9, Island Paradise will be ''divided'' into to separate installations - Full & Lite. In addition to the usual stuff that Lite version have, as a bonus, Full version will have new GPS hud and TDU2 inspired GPS map. As we continue to go toward v1.0, Full version is going to get even more stuff. :D

FYI, IP v0.9 - Full will have 428 scripts (installer+uninstaller), and I have to admit... I'm really tired. XD But it will be worth once IP is released to the general public. :p

btw.

I would need few volunteers so that we can test v0.9 - Full together later this day. Anyone interested?