We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion: Island Paradise v0.9.5 + Autumn and Winter Add-On

iLLusion

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ken_Block_Fan

Since there's still a few months of development left in worst case scenario, you are going to get back to the TDU in the meantime most probably. :D

@IDprofile

That RaceTrac actually looks pretty sleek, I'll consider making it for sure. ;)

@ScoobSTi

:p

Yes, you can. Just make sure to install IP first, then copy that weather mod you want after.

@40Clocc

Probably... but they are just default Flow's X6M rims I've painted black. They don't bother me at all since I don't see them while driving. :)

@ Illusion: Can you tell me what the 3 different road types are? Which file belongs to which type of road?

The files are:

cachecrossroad_color

cachecrossroad_detail

cachecrossroad_gloss

cacheundercrossroad_color

cacheundercrossroad_detail

cacheundercrossroad_gloss

goudroncrossroad_color

goudroncrossroad_colornoir

goudroncrossroad_detail

goudroncrossroad_gloss

r_m_00

r4_d_00

r4_d_01

r4_d_02

r4_d_t

r4_g_00

r4_g_01

r4_g_02

r5_d_00

r5_g_00

RoadPatch.bnk

Can you link the road type to the file please?

Thank you very much!:thumbsup:

p.s. I also wanted to solve the blackness in the distance without anisitropic 16x. Sadly I failed to solve the problem...

(...)

@TheDuck38

Yes, you are correct - reflection is determined by [Car] section in Weather.ini and Weather_HDRI.ini. :) Since I don't have time to check it right now, did you tried changing those values in FX.ini? If you did, did you noticed anything different?

(...)

I tried to add and change values of the car lighting parameters from the Weather.ini file in the [CAR] section of the FX.ini... it changes nothing. It seems necessary to modify each weather section of Weather.in file to change car light behavior...

TD38

Since most of my time went on writing new scripts for autoinstaller (616 of them), combining weather mod with updated car reflections and writing a readme file as a .pdf, I didn't have time to make any major improvements of flora... it will have to wait till the next version, same as new gas station.

I'll have to admit, those new reflections really look sleek. :)

1z1xoj6.jpg

2i7qyk2.jpg

2d82vf4.jpg

34xne5z.jpg

Most probably, v0.9.1 will be released in a day or two.

@The Queen

Thanks. :) The file you asked for is RoadPatch.bnk, located in Details folder. I've managed to make some small changes for v0.9.1, you could try to see is it any better than the old one?

@edwin

Sure I can. :) But wasn't it much more easier to check them with TDUMT? :p

r_m_00 - road stripes

r4_d_00 - road type that's used in the city and the racetrack

r4_g_00 - specular map of that road

r4_d_01 - road with freshly layered tarmac

r4_g_01 - specular map of that road

r5_d_00 - old road with cracks

r5_g_00 - specular map of that road

r4_d_t - walls in tunnels

r4_g_02 - specular map from the walls

RoadPatch.bnk - things like various cracks, vents, oils spills... etc

EDIT:

@TheDuck38

Okay, thanks for checking that out for us. ;)

It's because it isn't released yet... Actually, it should already been released but... due to some unexpected events, it's postponed till sometime later during this day. What kind of unexpected event, you may ask? Well...

You'll be really happy to know that ''black roads bug'' is FINALLY solved! Yep, you've heard it right! Thanks to edwin for opening Road Texture problems topic, and Djey for replying in such a short notice, we now have a workable solution. Djey added new option called ''Force Mipmap Count'' to his TDUMT, and it works like a charm! So it's so long you ugly black road thingy and hello awesome new road!

I just can't express enough of gratitude to Djey for making our problems go away!

Since I have to update some of the textures with correct number of mipmaps and since I have to edit ReadMe .pdf with new info, v0.9.1 will be a bit late. But boy oh boy, these are some good news, aren't they? :p

It's because it isn't released yet... Actually, it should already been released but... due to some unexpected events, it's postponed till sometime later during this day. What kind of unexpected event, you may ask? Well...

You'll be really happy to know that ''black roads bug'' is FINALLY solved! Yep, you've heard it right! Thanks to edwin for opening Road Texture problems topic, and Djey for replying in such a short notice, we now have a workable solution. Djey added new option called ''Force Mipmap Count'' to his TDUMT, and it works like a charm! So it's so long you ugly black road thingy and hello awesome new road!

I just can't express enough of gratitude to Djey for making our problems go away!

Since I have to update some of the textures with correct number of mipmaps and since I have to edit ReadMe .pdf with new info, v0.9.1 will be a bit late. But boy oh boy, these are some good news, aren't they? :p

Great isn't it! It works for me to!:thumbsup: