We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion: Island Paradise v0.9.5 + Autumn and Winter Add-On

iLLusion

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Krombacher

Then you ''owe'' us some screenies! Hehe. :p

@wagnerpsc

Sure, I was too tired to do that yesteday, sorry. :) Here's the link for just IP weather.

@fastdriver

;)

@Djey

I guess it is. :) Enjoy. ;)

@edwin

Well you are probably right. Hihihi. :p

Dunno is it related or not, but after patching my game to 1.68, everything I try to change in hud.bnk, will result in TDU CTD. Even plain extracting fla0026.2db and re-importing it without even changing a thing, will result in CTD. I've noticed that same thing will happen if we try to change most of Frontend files. :(

@edwin

Well you are probably right. Hihihi. :p

Dunno is it related or not, but after patching my game to 1.68, everything I try to change in hud.bnk, will result in TDU CTD. Even plain extracting fla0026.2db and re-importing it without even changing a thing, will result in CTD. I've noticed that same thing will happen if we try to change most of Frontend files. :(

Thank you for you answer! Sadly it still does not work for me... I tried it with patch 1.66A, 1.67d and 1.68B. Always it wil CTD. Even with plain extracting en re-importing...:crying:

How did you do it?

Maybe you can try my mod:attachment.php?attachmentid=14103&stc=1&d=1286978429

You can download it here: http://forum.turboduck.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=14104&stc=1&d=1286978429

It is a white GPS based on the iphone. You wanted to do a white gps, so I thought to do it...

So it's not a patch issue after all... and I really can't remember how did I manage to make it. Wait! I'm not 100% sure, but I think I've used BNK File Editor back then. I'll google for a link so that I can test it. Be right back. :)

btw.

Your white GPS is totally cool, now we just need to get it in our TDU! ;)

EDIT:

Nope, TDU still crashes... :S

if it's the main map screen having some parts in black and some in green then you should've read the readme/info file. It tells you about the in there.

Not some, all parts are in black. I will read and try with readme. Thank you! :)

P.P.: I cant fix it. I need help.

If you're referring to the map being black, then it's supposed to be like that if you installed the full version. Not sure about the lite version.

It does mention the GPS map in the first post.

Thank you. When I install the lite version the plroblem has been fixed.

What is difference in the full and lite version?

- Installs without issues even with modded TDU such as mine,

- Does comply well ingame with other installed mods (Patch 75, Patch HD present),

- Brings a new TDU GFX experience (roads, weather, reflections, ...),

- Made me put the 1920x1080 2xAA back, even if I can hardly get 30 fps on my rig, but that does worth it.

=> congrats :)

I seriously recommend it. Good job!

@wagnerpsc I'm anxious to find out too. XD @Mellors Thank you for helping me out on this one. ;) @twist69 It's a [I]feature[/I], not a problem. You've probably didn't saw the look of TDU2 GPS map yet? Please reffer to the INFO file included for more detailed informations on differences between Lite and Full Edition. @Djey Your [I]stamp of approval[/I] and the fact that you are recommending it to the others, means a lot to me. Thank you. ;) @all I've tried to recreate [url=http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=21800]TDU2 road effect[/url] and it was pretty much successful, IMHO. Still needs some more tweaking though. [IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/14j2150.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/nyv4ms.jpg[/IMG] It will be only noticeable when facing directly toward the sun direction.

I have discoverd 2 more errors in the full mod (probably also in the lite mod).

1st one is the butterflies wich are not in the mod.

2nd one is this palm tree:

attachment.php?attachmentid=14112&stc=1&d=1287057608

Personally i'm a exotic plants enthousiast and this palm looks very ugly (no offence)! No palm on earth looks like that. You can use the new texture from within my mod wich has a proper palm leaf:attachment.php?attachmentid=13936&stc=1&d=1285866730

Maybe u also want to include a proper papaya tree:

attachment.php?attachmentid=14108&stc=1&d=1287055539

This is how they look like in real live...

The rest of your mod is great!:thumbsup:

Hope you don't take my comment personal, I really appreciate the things you do!:)

p.s. If you want to see my plants, i also have a website: http://www.eawagelaar.nl/ called Palmexotica. The Ensete ventricosum "maurellii" leafs in the game is from a picture of my own plant.:cool:

Thanks looks great.

but i can't enjoy it since it crashes during installation with this error:

91icme.jpg

Thanks for the help.

You must install as an administrator.

To do that, use your right mouse button and choose as administrator to open the program.

Work IP v0.9.2 yet with Antialiasing (AA) ?

Why should it not? It works fine with me (4x).

[mod edit:] Please do not double post, use the edit button instead. Thanks!