We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion: Island Paradise v0.9.5 + Autumn and Winter Add-On

iLLusion

IP v0.9.3 and Autumn Add-On will be released at 30.10., most likely. I can't wait to share it with you. ;)

@edwin

I've changed it once again.

-snip-

This one should be good enough? :p

It certainly is! :thumbsup:

Am I right that you changed the other palmtree leafs also? They look better than before.:confused:

I look forward to your new update!:D

[mod edit:] Please do not quote images, thanks!

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You made a amasing mod again illusion and thx for it ;)

But i think some road texture look a bit too dark like on this picture.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Anyway i'm waiting for your next mod .

Edit: My bad this problem was in V.08. In V0.9 road color are a lot better.

But now the problem i have a default plate and i must to redo my personal plate, it's a bit annoying :/

@edwin

Yea, once again I've changed all palm leaf textures... I'm quite sure these are the best one so far. :)

This update won't be as big as I've wanted, since I had to work on Autumn Add-On too, but should be good enough for most of the folk around here. :p

@shark971

Thanks.

Black road bug is fixed, at long last. :D You can uninstall Full Edition and install Lite Edition instead, you'll get your old plate back. :)

---

IP v0.9.3 and Autumn Add-On are ready. Installer scripts, updated info file and proper release screenshots are the only thing that's missing.

Here are some more autumn pics, for your enjoyment. :)

f3w0g8.jpg

5ppy6e.jpg

55sf3l.jpg

Bye.

WOWZA!!!! that autumn looks cool! I gotta couple questions: Is the fog permanent in your autumn add on? and also, do you think adding some more red-colored trees would bring out the autumn feel some more? also, the roads, i saw a few saying they were too dark, however i have been to hawai'i before and the roads are usually pretty dark as it is.

can't wait for 0.9.3!! love zhe pics :thumbsup:

Just one day left... hold on. :D

@DJSalajutsu

There will be a cycle between 4 fog types... sorry I didn't have enough of time to include more weather types. Next update is going to have them for sure. :) I've added some red trees couple of hours ago, thanks for mentioning them, I've almost forgot to make them. ;)

apply hawaiian paradise patchh by mr. edwin after installing island paradise.

ok

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

^

-snip-

Hi man, Did you find a way to slove this problem? Whether the problem is that I am with 64x OS, because on my PC I am with Win7Ult x86 and I dont have this problem, but on my Notebook I am with Win7Ult. x64 and I have this problem here.

[mod edit:] Please do not quote images, thanks!

I think it doesn´t work by me:

I can read this in the ModAndPlayDebug:

** 01.11.2010 11:40:47 ERROR Error when trying to fix TDU registry information.:System.Exception: Unable to fix registry for TDU. Are you administrator? ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: In den Registrierungsschlüssel kann nicht geschrieben werden.

bei Microsoft.Win32.RegistryKey.EnsureWriteable()

bei Microsoft.Win32.RegistryKey.SetValue(String name, Object value, RegistryValueKind valueKind)

bei TDUModdingLibrary.support.Tools.FixRegistry(String tduInstallPath)

--- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---

bei TDUModdingLibrary.support.Tools.FixRegistry(String tduInstallPath)

bei TDUModdingLibrary.installer.steps.FinalizationTask.Run(Boolean isInstall)