We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion: Island Paradise v0.9.5 + Autumn and Winter Add-On

iLLusion

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rubie38 made a video with Autumn Add-On, and everything is like it should be.

Since you two are the only ones with that problem (at least for now), my only advice is to reinstall whole thing once again.

For the past few hours I've worked on new autumn. :bunny:

30t48ib.jpg

29bk18h.jpg

There's a small chance for this mod to be released in a few days, on 14.10. to be more exact. Sorta like an anniversary gift to the whole community since it marks one year of my membership on TDU:C. :chewy:

Omg I love the autumn add-on! It makes everything feel cold and eerie. But the fog does get annoying when you're driving through it. All you see is floating white and red lights...

iLLusion, can you give us a date of when the winter add-on will be out? I'm not rushing you, I just want to know when to expect it because I can tell it'll be great!

@mreasy

That version got only fog and I've already answered reason behind it in previous posts. :)

@GANS666

Ofcourse there will be screenshots... but later on.

@:)

Copy that. :)

@powerslave

I saw that you mention it, but didn't figure that you're talking about autumn.

@ScoobSTi

Weather set is updated just like all of the textures, so autumn should look a lot better. As for the winter...

@CamaroSSMan

I didn't started my work on it actually, but in best case scenario, working version should be finished in a month or two.

---

These pics are more related to the M1 topic, but you can still see some autumn in the background. Enjoy. :)

9vbfa1.jpg

25pppc1.jpg

Release date is set to 14.11.

@ScoobSTi

Nevertheless, you are correct. ;)

@dany080

There's no such thing as a stupid question. :) That particular question was already answered numerous times already, so I'll just copy-paste the answer from the INFO file provided with the IP.

Performance drop?

- Don't worry, Island Paradise will not have any negative impact on overall TDU performance. In worst case scenarios, you may loose up to 2-3 fps, and that's hardly noticeable, you'll agree.

So far, nobody did complained about any drops, but we had few reports that overall fps was actually improved in some areas.

@veloceGT

What version do you have? Do you have Magic Map installed?

Release is coming a bit late because I was too busy helping a friend with his modding project. Sorry for that guys, but rest assure, it's coming out later this day. ;)

I wrote coming soon message in the first post, but you failed to noticed it for some strange reason. :p

EDIT:

Release pics...

eqv43p.jpg

335gwg3.jpg

6xq1dk.jpg

szehid.jpg

2e67lvs.jpg

11h5374.jpg

2s6qyqu.jpg

o70ooy.jpg

ETA 1 hour. ;)

EDIT:

It's released! Enjoy!

p.s.

I'll add a Mediafire download link tonight.