We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion: Island Paradise v0.9.5 + Autumn and Winter Add-On

iLLusion

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AdAgi0 was right, I didn't posted a download link for IP v0.9.5 cause obviously - it isn't released yet. Release date is set to 12.12.2010., as I already announced days ago. That same info can be found in the first post, dunno how you didn't noticed it.

I'm still making some last minute fixes, so I really can't give you an exact time of release - you'll just have to be patient. I'm giving my best to finish everything in time, but as usual, things rarely go as planned so there's a small chance IP v0.9.5 gets delayed for a day or two.

@killalldude

Me too. :)

@Leonhart

Cause of the time, or lack of it to be more precise. TDU2 is out in February, so there's no point in making any major changes for TDU version of IP right now. That's why I'm saving them for the future modding projects. ;)

@humgoo

Thanks! ;)

---

2hfqlck.jpg

rtky2u.jpg

2v93b53.jpg

29nbklt.jpg

10nhyj8.jpg

nbp08g.jpg

e prejeben je mod,daj mi reci s njim mogu birat kakvo ce bit vrijeme ili mi on sam odabere neko od navedenih i pls postavi ponovo download link jer neradi ovaj na prvoj strani hvala.

on english what i asked him is could he set up a new download link because the old one is dead.

Hey is there possibility to just uninstall seasons and to instal another? With installer included to every file? For example i have outumn now so I uninstall it, download winter, install winter. Then i got bored and i want summer so i uninstall winter. Is it possible? I think it's the best way to change seasons :P Of course if it's possible. And thanks for hour of release :)

Island Paradise v0.9.5 is RELEASED!

The wait is ova! Island Paradise v0.9.5 is RELEASED!

Island Paradise changelog:

- updated car plate (Full Edition),

- NFS HP 2010 car light flare (Full Edition),

- new TDU logo (Full Edition),

- new TDU menu (Full Edition),

- minor flora updates,

- fixed road patches.

Autumn Add-On changelog:

- minor flora updates,

- fixes from patch 01,

- new TDU logo,

- new TDU menu.

Introducing Winter Add-On

Immerse yourself in a real winter paradise. But... before you can do that, it's important to know that this add-on:

- isn't compatible with other weather mods,

- isn't compatible with HDR.

And that only small area of the island is covered in snow in this current version.

Thanks to killalldude, Mr.Bean, Kevin1994, Rubie38, gkwiatkowski817, Crimson-7, IDprofile, jorge for their help with WA testing.

Enjoy and have fun! ;)

@uniquesilver

Yea, you can easily switch from season to season thanks to the uninstaller.

Thank you guys, I'm hoping this version will meet your expectations. It's far from perfect, but it's good enough to provide couple hours of fun. ;)

@Frosticless[uK]

You usually got problems with FileFront or? If you want, I could upload it to MediaFire too. :)

@Sly870

Seriously, dude... read the info. Or better yet:

Immerse yourself in a real winter paradise. But... before you can do that, it's important to know that this add-on:

- isn't compatible with other weather mods,

- isn't compatible with HDR.

So please turn off your HDR. :D

@GANS666

This version isn't compatible with HDR, but you've figure out that by yourself already. As for the house, you can't expect from me to edit every single TDU house lol? :p