We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion: Island Paradise v0.9.5 + Autumn and Winter Add-On

iLLusion

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said that I don't like it, I said that I have issues with it.

What I don't like is the fog : it is well done, I don't deny it ; I say that it's too anoying when you're cruising in a group and that you're the only one to see it, that's why I'd like to remove it.

Everyone should have the right to give the feedback he wants, when he brings valuable arguments. A forum is made to exchange all sort of opinions, not to congratulate ourselves. That works for Illusion or anyone else. Nothing is perfect, including my own stuff and I'm always interested when someone points about something that he doesn't like, that's how things gets better.

Now if you have any idea about what I was really talking about, I'm truly interested...

of course everyone has is own ideia and a forum its about sharing it you are right ..im sorry i get you wrong ;)

Lets make sound bud!!

Hello guys...I have a problem

I decided i would give the full version a try...but the radar and map were lagging...so i went back to the auto installer and was going to try to uninstall it and reinstall the light version, but now the red "uninstall" button isn't highlighted, even thought the installer says it's been installed before. Now I'm stuck with a laggy map, and i can't revert to my original...is there a way to fix it?

@Mhand00

Does it ever rains in Hawaii? And why is always day time over there? :lol:

@Space_ACE

Err... dude. :cheeky: Can you go back few posts above, please? Anyway...

Uninstall option was broken, but shortly after I've posted uninstaller fix with a bit of help from Djey. You can find download link for it right under IP v0.9.5 on the first page.

:D

iLLusion, I really like your mod. It gives island new atmosphere, fog sometimes reminds of old Glide games amd the most important thing: I can see roads really well now. In original Atari version and that funky HDR sometimes the difference between road and grass was like zero.

Great work.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the response, and how might one go about doing that if you don't mind :P.

I know it has something to do with commonworld.bnk, so restoring to default, copy/extract (I'm not sure how this works tho') the default tunnel textures (which I don't know how they're called :D) with the modding tools app. and then install IP and use the defaults to replace the new ones in thecommonworld.bnk?

xD

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey iLLusion! I really liked your IP 0.9.2. and I decided to give this one a try! And I find IP 0.9.2. better in my opinion so I tried uninstalling the new one. But it doesn't want to... It says "the current patch can't be uninstalled because a critical error occured" Please help.

Hi, I have this error and I can't uninstall...

it says something like this.... " Exception spotted:Unable to replace packed file: D:Eden-

Prog\Games\TestDrive\Resources\4Build\PC\EURO\FrontEnd\LOG_IN\.2db\fla_0013 "

and the link for the uninstaller fix for IP v0.9.5 isn't working...:sulk:

Thing is that I REALLY love this mod but there's some glitch maybe because I got several error messages during the initial installation...I think...:confused:

Please help!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Current patch cant be installed.

Patch was not applied as a critical error occured.

Please contact Modding Tools support..

Please help !!!!?

got pretty much the same problem. Infact with all these mod and play things they're all broken. I normally install them manually but I don't know all the file paths in this one so I need a bit of help on this:

---

ERROR Error when running core patch instructions.:System.Exception: Patch was not applied as a critical error occured.

Please contact Modding Tools support. ---> System.Exception: There are no instructions to run.

Provided patch does not seem to be compliant.

--

Edit:

Ok I've installed them manually , mapped out the file paths as much as I can remember from the beta test of this.

(you need the file browser for 2db files)

Area.bnk's as in title

2db files > both CommonWorld.bnk's ( open in file browser just drag the files into the browser )

Birds,Papers,RoadPatch > Details

ConfigPc> Frontend-LowRes

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry guys, but I've stoped development of IP long time ago, so I don't visit IP topic on a regular basis like before. I'm hoping you were able to figure out those problems on your own. ;)

---

I just remembered that yesterday (15.05.) was first IP anniversary. Last year at this same time, v0.1 was released! Why I'm mentioning this? Have no idea. :p

Because it's a brilliant mod, and it's worth to mention it's first birthday! :p

It's a shame v1.0 will not be developed, but thanks for the work anyway.

Yeah I think its a mod worth continuing as it makes the island a better place to be.