We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official System Requirements for TDU2

iLLGT3

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did that but Java doesn't even show up when I want to start it manually.

EDIT: it works now. I first viewed that page in Opera. The analyzer said the browser was supported but I needed a plugin. Clicked the link, got to main page of java, downloaded it and it didn't work. Visited that same page in IE, and it worked.

Once again confirmation I need a new vidcard. CPU is álmost as required, but the GPU is bad. Funny it says my GPU has 320MB, 8600GTS has 256...

When TDU 1 came out, I wasn't able to play it on my old computer because my graphic card couldn't run it. But then my PC was already 7-8 years old!

Now however my pc is 3 years old and I have a GF 8400... something.

I thought yes! that's a good one. And all geforces are good.. but not the 8400 because It's a low graphic card (read it on the internet)

So I think i am going to buy a new graphic card because this won't be the only game that need a good graphic card.

So I know that I need at least, one with 512 MB memory

can someone advice a bit one this area?

-My power suply is 300W

-my graphic interface is PCI express x16

-memory type is DDR2

I hope that somebody can/will help me

Best wishes,

Me

GF8400 was an low-end card even back when it was released. 8600GT was kinda minimum for gaming from 8 series.

I think the best value for ur money is ATI HD5770. Very low power consuming, cool running and pretty cheap. If u got crossfire compatible mobo, with two of them u could outrun all current high-end cards, for only about €300.

But still, I doubt that 300W supply is enough anyway. Todays nVidia cards are power monsters, sucking almost 200W fully loaded, so 600W is a must for nVidia, but with ATI 500W would be enough.

When TDU 1 came out, I wasn't able to play it on my old computer because my graphic card couldn't run it. But then my PC was already 7-8 years old!

Now however my pc is 3 years old and I have a GF 8400... something.

I thought yes! that's a good one. And all geforces are good.. but not the 8400 because It's a low graphic card (read it on the internet)

So I think i am going to buy a new graphic card because this won't be the only game that need a good graphic card.

So I know that I need at least, one with 512 MB memory

can someone advice a bit one this area?

-My power suply is 300W

-my graphic interface is PCI express x16

-memory type is DDR2

I hope that somebody can/will help me

Best wishes,

Me

Hey.

The Geforce 8400 was my last Graphics card and it was Okay (I guess) for some games but never could play TDU on full for me. It has big memory but the clocks and everything else is very low spec.

I actually have a 300 watt PS as well at the moment and I have a ATI HD4650 that runs TDU absolutely fine on full graphics. It should be fine for TDU2 so if you don't really care if you can't run TDU2 on full, I'd recommend it. It's cheap and is fine for running nearly every game. It's definitely a huge improvement to the 8400.

It's just going to be a issue because of your Power Supply size. ATI says that the 4650 requires at least 400W but it works absolutely fine on mine.

Anyway I'm sure there are plenty low-power graphics cards that you can find. Good luck with it! :)

I'm probably going to get rid of it in a couple of months and upgrade to the HD5*** series so I can play TDU2 and many other new games on full.

Oke thank you already for your quick reply's

I am going to search for an store to buy an ati card

but if there are other suggestions, i like to here them too

By the way, I am not really looking for a card that's €300

because I earn €100,= per month

I'also don't have to run the games on the max settings, but it's oke if it does

thank you (again) for your message

best wishes:thumbsup: