We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official System Requirements for TDU2

iLLGT3

ok people i will be sweet as usual and try to run the game on my outdated macbook pro 15" that has:

Windows Xp (bootcamp partition of 40 gb)

core 2 duo or dual core 2.2 ghz

gforce 8600, 128 mb ddr3

4 Gigas of ram at 800 mhz

if it does not run i will have to take a very close look at the xbox and ps3 versions

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohwkeee.. well thx for you reply's

But, I am not really looking for a graphic card that can run TDU2 on the best settings.

As I explained ,I earn €100 per month so I am not really looking for a card that can run TDU2 on max settings because it's a bit over my budget.

Here i'll post a link How I play a game now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLstWOzIHeg

And this is what i am looking for:

But thank you guys anyway for your reply's

Best wishes:thumbsup:

Look here

two years old card, only 512mb of video memory and Max settings on a dual core.

but hey, its your choice ;)

Good luck:)

Look here

two years old card, only 512mb of video memory and Max settings on a dual core.

but hey, its your choice ;)

Good luck:)

Ey thx, I have also looked for that one aswell, But then I possible need to buy another Power Supply... But I'll think about it ( still an option) My brother will come over next week and i let him decide and take a last look at my specs and gates (pcix16) and that kind of stuff...

Thank you:thumbsup:

Ey thx, I have also looked for that one aswell, But then I possible need to buy another Power Supply... But I'll think about it ( still an option) My brother will come over next week and i let him decide and take a last look at my specs and gates (pcix16) and that kind of stuff...

Thank you:thumbsup:

On what resolution do you usually run your games?

---

Also I was able to get a 700W PSU for about $80, that was a bargain. They have the same Ultra LSP brand which I bought. It has a 550W one for about $54 CAD. about $40 USD.

On what resolution do you usually run your games?

---

Also I was able to get a 700W PSU for about $80, that was a bargain. They have the same Ultra LSP brand which I bought. It has a 550W one for about $54 CAD. about $40 USD.

I play on: 1024x768 (TDU1) and also onther games with that resolution.

Low/medium (Low is faster but sometimes I'm able to set it on medium)

Using now an Geforce 8400GS 256MB (It s*cks)

Thnx

But, I am not really looking for a graphic card that can run TDU2 on the best settings.

As I explained ,I earn €100 per month so I am not really looking for a card that can run TDU2 on max settings because it's a bit over my budget.

If you have €100 per month then you have more then enough for a used ATi card with Dx11 and 1GB. The cheapest HD5450 (1GB) i found on ebay cost $60. I'm very sure you can find it even cheaper somewhere else.

I strongly believe you can own both a good 1GB card + a new power supply and still have 20-30 euro left, out of a €100 ;)

If you have €100 per month then you have more then enough for a used ATi card with Dx11 and 1GB. The cheapest HD5450 (1GB) i found on ebay cost $60. I'm very sure you can find it even cheaper somewhere else.

I strongly believe you can own both a good 1GB card + a new power supply and still have 20-30 euro left, out of a €100 ;)

The HD5450 won't be able to play TDU2 even on lowest settings, it isn't much better than your original 8400GS. And even HD5670 isn't the best choice, I suggest getting HD5750/HD5770, or maybe HD4770 if you still can find it. The 4xxx series doesn't have DX11, but it really doesn't matter with TDU2.

So my suggestion for lamborg is: Get HD5750 and a new power supply, then you should run TDU2 quite well. :) It isn't really wise to buy any lower than 4770/5750, because the price difference is quite little and you get much more for your money.

http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/sapphire_radeon_hd5450_512mb/10.htm

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-hd-5670,2533-7.html

I'm talking about the new HD5450, 1GB Eyefinity, not the old 512MB. It will run TDU2 at lowest/medium just fine, as that is what he hoped for. It costs about $70 new. He should ofcourse go for HD5770 if he has another 30 bucks to spend.

Ok, I found one review for the 1GB, but I am not sure if this the card you meant, or is the card you meant a newer revision or something?

http://www.techspot.com/review/244-ati-radeon-hd-5450/page5.html

EDIT: Another review, they talk about eyefinity here, is this a newer revision, etc? http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-hd-5450,2549-3.html

Thanks!

The last link is the right card yes.

It will most likely run TDU2 fine but could be I overestimated the card's performance a bit.

Anyways, if I where him I would've now start saving some more money for an upgrade, since the game is delayed until Q1 next year. Then he should get a PSU and a HD5830 or GTX 460 if he has a few more euro to spend.

I highly doubt they will change much, if at all. It'll be running the same game engine with all the same things in it minus bugs and glitches. If anything, it should perform slightly better on the given requirements.

But if anyone is planning on upgrading their PC just for this game, I'd recommend waiting till a couple of weeks before the game i out as new hardware will be out and the current hardware will be much cheaper then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Woah... I might think about upgrading from my 285 then to a 485 if there ever is one in the time before it comes out, depending on money. :p

A GTX 460 will max that game out with max AA at 1920x1080 no prob so you dont need to. GTX 480 is the latest single card Nvidia will make , their next go will be a dual card using GF104 chipsets to be blowing that crappy 5970.

So if you have good amount of money, go for a 480 :)

I personally bought EVGA GTX 470 Superclocked Edition + High Flow bracket and Backplate on Friday so Im ready for this game and I can't wait :P

XeqtR

Instead of a 480, get 2 GTX460 1GB in SLI and it outperforms a single 480 and it cheaper. I don't see a single 460 having problems with TDU2 as it can run TDU1 at 1920x1080 with 32xAA at 90fps. Lol

Im only saying go for the best single card to prevent Micro Stutter that SLI is known to have with quite a phew games atm. 2x 460 is better but not always ;)

• 2 weeks later...