We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official System Requirements for TDU2

iLLGT3

I'm sorry if this was already asked

but what about SLI support in TDU2?

Anyone have any info about that?

Thanks in advance!

Haven't found any confirmation yet of this on the official forums. People expect it to support SLI/Crossfire since TDU1 is said to support it to, but nobody knóws for sure.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

soooo. Recommended requirements are hd 4870 and duo 2.2ghz. If you have these reqs satisfied u are able to run it maxed out....NOOOOOT. I mean, i have a 1gb xfx 5770 xxx oc-d edition and c2d @ 2.8ghz at the moment and i gotta admit, beta version was quite choppy @ 1280x1024 and high/medium settings with 2x aa, and actually it looked even worse than TDU1. What do you think guys...was that only beta problem and is it going to be fixed in final release? i do hope so...

soooo. Recommended requirements are hd 4870 and duo 2.2ghz. If you have these reqs satisfied u are able to run it maxed out....NOOOOOT. I mean, i have a 1gb xfx 5770 xxx oc-d edition and c2d @ 2.8ghz at the moment and i gotta admit, beta version was quite choppy @ 1280x1024 and high/medium settings with 2x aa, and actually it looked even worse than TDU1. What do you think guys...was that only beta problem and is it going to be fixed in final release? i do hope so...

I have a feeling it will be, I was well above minimum specs with everything except my video card and that met the min specs, and I couldn't get it over 25 fps with everything on low and running at 800x600. If the release is the same as the beta there is no way it'll be playable with those min specs.

why cant they just make a proper game. Its like GTA IV...u need a friggin i5 or i7 to run it maxed out but then you look at the game and you are going to think " was it all worth it? "...its still ugly tho. Crytek has proven that it is possible to make a good game with lower reqs. Developer of Crysis 2 announced that the reqs are going to be even lower compared to crysis 1 but there is alot more eyecandy. These stupid ports are so annoying actually. I really really hope that its not going to be this way with TDU. We need smooth frames!

I have a feeling it will be, I was well above minimum specs with everything except my video card and that met the min specs, and I couldn't get it over 25 fps with everything on low and running at 800x600. If the release is the same as the beta there is no way it'll be playable with those min specs.

The 9400M is integrated is it not? And it isn't faster than an 8800. A 9400GT is on the 8500GT level so a 9400M will be lower than that, probably similar to an 8200/8300. Sorry. :p

E: Here we go. 9400M is shown as integrated 9400 there and it's around the level of 6600 Ultra.

why cant they just make a proper game. Its like GTA IV...u need a friggin i5 or i7 to run it maxed out but then you look at the game and you are going to think " was it all worth it? "...its still ugly tho. Crytek has proven that it is possible to make a good game with lower reqs. Developer of Crysis 2 announced that the reqs are going to be even lower compared to crysis 1 but there is alot more eyecandy. These stupid ports are so annoying actually. I really really hope that its not going to be this way with TDU. We need smooth frames!

I bet you anything that they are simply going after the consoles. You said yourself the console version looks fantastic while the beta was sub-par. The money isn't in PC games, sure they'll sell, but they're going to make a ton more off consoles.

The 9400M is integrated is it not? And it isn't faster than an 8800. A 9400GT is on the 8500GT level so a 9400M will be lower than that, probably similar to an 8200/8300. Sorry. :p

I believe it is, I guess you are right, I'm not big on computer specs so I guess I just assumed 9400m>8800 because of the numbers.

[mod edit:] Please don't double post, use the Edit button instead, thanks.

Yea, the 8800/9800GT's are still decent cards which is really good looking at how old they are now.

i actually own few 9800GTX+'s and in demo with all settings up to max(not SLI, i was using single card at that time) at 1440x900 game runs very good! i think GeForce GTX 280 is an overkill :lol:

don't get me wrong. i'm not saying that if you have GTX480 is a bad thing... go ahead for Quad SLI! the more power/performance you have the better :]

i'm just saying that 9800GTX+ can run TDU2 on really nice graphics and people who have like a 8800GTX can bee cam and don't need to upgrade, because 88GTX and 98GTX is almost the same thing

Yeah - I used to have a 9800 GX2 and a 1440x900 res monitor which worked fine (full details in most games). When I started recording the latest title I got lag, and I also wanted to increase my res with a new 1080p monitor - plus the GX2 was very hot and died a few weeks before the 480 was released.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh man.. seems that i cant play the game.. already tryed and then an error message pops up saying i dont meet the minimum requirements.. damn!

Specs:

Intel Dual core E6300 @1.8ghz

RAM: 1GB

Videocard: Nvidia Geforce 7650GS

Dont look at my pc specs here, it was ages ago. The machine kinda blew up because i overclocked it too damn much...

Well, Im off to get me some new hardware xD

this sucks, I need to spend 400 Euro''s to play a game wich is 60 euro's.

Or could anyone tell me how to play the game without buying upgrades for my pc?