We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

dmn : BMW M5 E60 V2.0

kit074

• Replies 109
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see a v3.0 too. This is the best M5 so far, but it can be even better, cause Forza model is simply breathtaking. Don't get me wrong, you've done great job, and you've made a lot of us verry happy, but I think we can all agree that we would like to see updated version with (hopefully) solved bugs.

Like slylecoco already said, interior windows are sometimes ''milky'', dependable of sun direction, and there's some strange white reflection, also depends on sun direction. I've also noticed that gagues got strange 4 arrows on them.

I would love to see a version without a woodgrain dashboard. Carbon or metal would look sweet. Also, air condition thingy would look better closed, imho.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents on what to change/improve. :D

Hey dude, what about not stealing my sound mod or at least ask for permission.

I demand the admins/moderators to do something about this.

If anyone doesn't believe me please open his bnk and mine than compare the samples.

Why do russians steal so much? There's even a russian site with stolen vehicle mods.

lol, grow up, it's just a mod:p

[mod edit:] Please do not quote videos, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...