We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Minime891's Pics ***07-12-11***

Minime891

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mini why do Modders make one and the same cars ???

Do something that nobody has made so far .

I do the cars i like as i find it hard to get motivated with cars i dont. And there is alot of issues with the other DBS. For example the textures are re-sized so much quality is lost. And TDU is not very good at rendering like 2*2 textures (texture on headlight), it can appear green. So i have gave them there own texture and unwrapped the uvmap with 3ds max. I have done this with all parts, so i can have the best quality possible.

Please don't start a argument, i am not saying the other DBS sucks. It's just the is alot of room for improvement.

Thanks

Thanks for the comments, and also a big thanks to shark971 for helping me with the textures. Without him i would not be able to achieve such good quality. And eveytime his work always amazes me, and his input towards the mods i make. lol i think i went on abit there, but i don't want to take all the credit as he helps me alot.

Any way i plan on doing a car that no one has done, so any suggestions would be nice.

Thanks