We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Reventon09's Album 09/01/2012 [Ferrari 458 Italia Spyder, Fisker Karma and DB7 by Zagato]

Reventón09

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice spots but if you have a really good camera I'd hope you'd take it as many places as you can. Unless you see this array of supercars every time you walk out onto the street. Is that Italy? :lol:

Yes I have a good camera and I have buy it principally for photograph cars but yes I can photograph of nature and places ;)

Sound of this Carrera 4S

[TUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJXUCmuZ6DU&hl=it_IT&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJXUCmuZ6DU&hl=it_IT&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

And some photos of landscape (not in Italy) :p

That Ferrari Challenge thing saddens me. I saw a race once (Lime Rock Park FTW!), and, of course, some of them fell off, smashing into lots of priceless pieces, etc. But then I remembered that these weren't teams, but businessmen who came down to Lime Rock for a bit of gentleman's motorsport and bought, trailered, and maintained their own cars. It's a different feeling seeing one of those be smashed to bits against concrete than, say, the nearly-identical Ferraris in ALMS race I had seen the day before.

It's a lot like witnessing one of those fabled supercar crashes in person - completely different from a traditional race crash. :(

-Leadfoot

;341497']That Ferrari Challenge thing saddens me. I saw a race once (Lime Rock Park FTW!), and, of course, some of them fell off, smashing into lots of priceless pieces, etc. But then I remembered that these weren't teams, but businessmen who came down to Lime Rock for a bit of gentleman's motorsport and bought, trailered, and maintained their own cars. It's a different feeling seeing one of those be smashed to bits against concrete than, say, the nearly-identical Ferraris in ALMS race I had seen the day before.

It's a lot like witnessing one of those fabled supercar crashes in person - completely different from a traditional race crash. :(

-Leadfoot

forget the Ferraris crash I post new photos :)