We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

SMF Help

RoCKeT-88

Question

I seen your post on the SMF forum.

I have two forums that need help! I also want to learn to do more things on my own and not just have stuff done for me too.

But one at a time.

1. The signature box in the edit profile is white and so i the text so people can't set up signatures very well and I have DarkModern Theme installed.
  2. One I have staff page mod installed but no link showed up in the link bar but the page is there and working properly.
  3. I would like the Blog mod installed. Installs but once in stalled it does not function.
  4. I would like the country flag mod installed.
  5. Also would like the Shop Mod installed.

Thanks for your time.

RoCKeT~

then look for

textarea {

i will manually install the mod for you right now

OK great! Ty.

I will work on the CSS issues a bit later have to work for a bit. Now I see I am having another with the quick reply box but I havent even had time to look at what that is doing yet.

Still haven't messed with this CSS doing an online fund raiser for autism tomorrow hopefully we can raise some serious monies(last fund raiser we raised almost $5,000 for AIDS babies. Did the thank o matic install not go so good? OK not sure when I will be back to check this maybe tomorrow night but probably monday ....off on mondays and tuesdays all day. Thanks a lot. R88

delayed reply, been extremely busy lately

i've manually installed the mod for you, enjoy

Thank you so much! I been so busy myself! I want to pay it forward some how I think I will offer a free graphic up! Someone always needs help with graphics a way to pay it forward and I create some awesome graphics! I will be back shortly with some more issues I am having. Your so awesome!

Hi, guess what, I'm so busy myself too

if you have more issue feel free to post, I will help you whenever I can

btw I don't need graphics, I know bunch people that can do it for me

if you really appreciate my help, click the donate button on forum index :P

Oh someone might need graphics though~ I can help someone else who doesn't have someone. I don't mind pay it forward. I am kinda poor myself lol Hopefully that can change soon~

no, unfortunately you can't do anything about that

that's an extra check the mod author have to write into the mod

and I know most of them don't do it (I don't too)

and I believe the package manager only compares the files you have locally (not 100% sure)

the best thing you can do is check the mod site to see if there is a newer version once in a while

I have a lot of work going on right now

so I don't rly have time to provide support

plus it's gonna take longer for me as I'm not familiar with other mods

I suggest u contact the mod author about it

also some mods might be discontinued tat u should drop it unless some1else takes over