We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central at Eden Games Report & Impressions - Exclusive TDUC Screenshot!

Eudemon

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the map looks alot different,diablo,can you tell us if you can still see the navigation system working, on cars that have them?

That's a good question, i never had the gps open but i used it on the cars that had it on the interior.(if that is what you're saying)

Also, it looks like Fabien keeps the car in one lane only, i think cruising on this game is going to be way better! :nuts:

Oh, one more thing, if you look at the windscreen on the top you can see some jagged edge's so i think it's safe to assume they were playing on the Xbox360? Please don't take it as an insult! I have an xbox and i love playing ****, Forza and Ace Combat :p

Since the Club Exclusive cars now can be driven by more than one person at a time I guess this means that if you make the car blue for example and your friend makes it black and you both go to look @ it in a garage then I guess you'll see it in your color and he'll see it in his color. I also wonder if Club Cars can be put in your house or will they have to stay in the Club House?

Oh, one more thing, if you look at the windscreen on the top you can see some jagged edge's so i think it's safe to assume they were playing on the Xbox360? Please don't take it as an insult! I have an xbox and i love playing ****, Forza and Ace Combat :p

This was not a console versus pc issue, but since that version, we did a quite good looking amelioration for the windscreen :)

Looking at the pics do you know what the circles are on the windscreens? It's almost like where the wipers have wiped the dirty screen but they don't match where the wipers would wipe.

You can see it easier on the Zonda if you look at the sky or the Audi in the garage. Or is it just shadows on the TV?

Looking at the pics do you know what the circles are on the windscreens? It's almost like where the wipers have wiped the dirty screen but they don't match where the wipers would wipe.

You can see it easier on the Zonda if you look at the sky or the Audi in the garage. Or is it just shadows on the TV?

I see what you mean. From my point of view it's easier to see in the Audi garage picture. It does look quite like where windscreen wipers have wiped but it definitely doesn't follow the shape they should make. Maybe a work in progress.

Not in Holland. I did see such designrevolutions at Fifth Gear, but here in Holland I know for sure at least 75% is still oldstyle and won't give way.

Yeah but then Holland only have bicycles.. KIDDING! :) ;)

Here we got them anyway (don't know %).

ADD:

Fat current PDF on frangible posts, supports, "passive safety".

http://www.ile.org.uk/uploads/File/Technical/SL4_secureV2.pdf

Brief look through, it seems nordic countries use them pretty much as standard, then uk us then europe, (it's rising I guess).

Hey GALOP1N did we pass you or see you at any point? :)

They never go up to my desk and i prefer, i am not a scientist monkey in a cage for some reporters in tourist with a bag of peanuts :)

By the way, i try hard to encourage my superiors to show up the console versions, but the Ps3 can not beat a computer with a recent first class hardware :(