We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central at Eden Games Report & Impressions - Exclusive TDUC Screenshot!

Eudemon

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a brand new car not seen in Test Drive Unlimited sporting a stunning shade of red.

SLS AMG? o.O It's brand new, not in TDU1, and it's ''main'' color is red. By far most pictures have it red, and it appeared red on the GT5 Cover.

Once again, nice read. Those cars that will make us all smile when we know they're in really put a smile on my face already :p

a brand new car not seen in Test Drive Unlimited sporting a stunning shade of red.

SLS AMG? o.O It's brand new, not in TDU1, and it's ''main'' color is red. By far most pictures have it red, and it appeared red on the GT5 Cover.

Could be the 458 Italia as well. I hope the 2 cars Diablo got a nod for were a BMW and a Porsche!:)

Thank you for a good read!

Your lunch... Duh, i eat such all day.

If this is indeed true and these 2 models are in fact in then a lot of people are going to be really happy including myself. :dance:

Ooooh, i know one of those models! Its the Dacia Sandero! :)

Pretty sweet stuff! Can't wait for the game!:D

Massive respect to Eden games on their humane approach and great relationship and feedback with the fans!!!:thumbsup:

...unlike some developers khm*PD*khm...

p.s. In their effort to satisfy every type of gamer, I just hope they didn't forget about sim fans(who always played the first one in HC mode;)), so we'll also have fun in TDU2 with our steering wheels and with no assists again!:D:cool:

i hope that one of the 2 cars hes talking about are Porsche thatll be so good to see in the game with all of the details itll be fantastic

I hope it's BMW & Porsche, but if it's only one then I'd rather have Porsche. I want the new GT3RS because it's bright and fun and people will look at it and think I'm young in it!

Just looking at the image of Fabian driving the Zonda, particularly the shot from the chase camera you can just tell it's a great looking game despite what's lost in the photo. The proportions look good this time around as well.

You know something, on my playtest I zoomed past a white van going the opposite way and I double looked it but you know what I think it could have been one and I'm not joking. It would be amazing if it was or if there was just some standard ones scattered about on beaches or something. lol

I hope it's BMW & Porsche, but if it's only one then I'd rather have Porsche. I want the new GT3RS because it's bright and fun and people will look at it and think I'm young in it!

yeah Porsche is a great car and i think they will make a little mistake if they wont include it in the final game but as somone allready said we wont see it in the final build