We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your Instruments

AustinDB9

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one!

Man, I still don't know if I want a drum kit or a leccy guitar.

Might just have to make do with a guitar as there's absolutely no-where to put a drum kit in this house unless I hammer a shed together in the back garden.

Dad and I just finished setting ours up in a tiny tiny little room. when pic ares done uploading ill post a pic.

EDIT: Yes the room is purple.. I Knoww.. But it was my sisters old room. To be honest I couldn't care less. Just need a 18" Crash/Ride To fill that hole :nuts:

2nhf8dt.jpg

• 1 month later...

My ESP And Beloved Marshall Stack <3

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b198/heads05/KH.jpg

Cort X6 (Underrated guitars)

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b198/heads05/X6.jpg

The next two I had briefly then sold

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b198/heads05/JacksonKelly.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b198/heads05/SG.jpg

Also have a set of muck acoustic drums, a set of e-drums and a keyboard, but I've no piccies of those =[

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oooohhhh Saxaphone. I've always wanted to learn that. Nice amp + Electric too ;)

This is a video I had to do for a job I'm doing around where I live. It's only a simple couple of songs so don't expect anything too schmancy :p Done with my favorite guitar in an open C tuning

very good austin, c is really fun along side d. I've ordered a 12 string from new york 2 days ago just for that :P. And on my amp, if you ever get an amp it has to be one of those. Don't forget half of your tone is the guitar and the other half is the amp.

cheers. Yeah I'm the same. I'm getting a 12 string in a few months for those two tunings and just for the new experience factor. I just love how easy they are to make up crap. Yeah that amp does look amazing. I have a Roland 15 watt which is great but I need something a bit bigger that has 2 inputs and kick arse sound of course :p

• 3 months later...

Started learning the Piano :)

Unfortunatley, the only Piano I have at home is a keyboard dad got 30 years ago. So in other words, think of the worlds worst keyboard, then multiply it by one gigazigadigazillion... It's the worst thing haha

4949187466_61cabb75ca.jpg

Trying to talk my parents into this one. I spend all my music class at school on this thing. Sounds amazzzzing.

3F96BD375C71431EB349BCA45A2C17E5_12001.jpg

• 1 month later...

This picture's over 2 years old but these are the same guitars I have now (I've been playing guitar for about 3-ish years):

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

The guitar on the left is my horribly-cheap Squier Strat (next to the awful amp it came with), and the guitar on the right is a old nylon string classical acoustic that I usually play to learn songs or when I'm bored. Surprisingly, the acoustic actually has pretty decent tone from what I hear, but on camera it's usually pretty bad (none of the cameras I have record good sound) but both guitars are still ok for Tool and such :D

For the past few months I've really wanted to get a Epiphone Les Paul Silverburst (the Epiphone version of the LP Tool's guitarist Adam Jones uses), which has amazing tone for its price range, despite being around $600 USD. Hopefully I can get it soon :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I love the look of the silverburst but I wouldn't buy another Epiphone... crap QC...

Well, everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Here's my new (since December) Les Paul:

With the new Marshall MG15FX amp I got with it:

And even if it's not a Gibson, I still think my guitar has at least 90% of the features, tone, and versatility of a real Gibson. Mainly when you buy the Gibson model you're mostly paying for the name. But I'm not denying that the Gibson Silverburst would be much better than this. :D