We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car name and brand issues

Rhys_MCG

Hi im new btw, anyway i have gotten into this whole TDU modding scene just recently and its been really great! However, i think it's still lame to have all the names in the cars. I tried using teh name/brand tools with the TDU modding tools given but that didn't do anything (no change). I used the Performance editor to find that most of the brands were there (yay). But it causes crash! :(. Mostly the main thing i want to do is change something like "Lotus Elise R" to "Mini Cooper S" without effecting all the other cars. I tried manually opening up the data base, however, none of my save changes appear on the "change manufacturer" in TDU Vehicle manager. How would it be possible, without the game crashing, to do custom names?

Guest mr cars

This may sound very obvious, but have you saved?

Also, when does the game crash? If it crashes as you see the clip of your house, it's either a car, or environment mod!

Community patch? No. Will the community patch get rid of the online features? I am currently using all the models as "skins" so i can still play online. If the community patch can still play online with 1.66a players then i will happily download it as quick as I can.