We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Were you impressed by TDU2's third trailer?

HOAX

Give the E3 2010: Exclusive Cars & Locations Trailer a score  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Give the E3 2010: Exclusive Cars & Locations Trailer a score

• 10/10
    • 9/10
    • 8/10
    • 7/10
    • 6/10
    • 5/10
    • 4/10
    • 3/10
    • 2/10
    • 1/10

7/10

+ Ingame footage of cars we knew, but haven't seen yet ingame: Camaro 2010, S3, ML63, One-77 and MP-whats-it.

+ Confirmation of active-aero, something other big titles couldn't care about but which is definitely a needed detail.

+ Footage of the commute-possibility and customization.

+ Finally a view on the cops.

+ Fantastic display of the islands, weather, scenery and everything.

- Copcars weren't finished yet, no flashinglights, no sirenes and no lettering, numbers and special images such as shields and citynames.

- We have a few new cars, but I'd prefer a trailer with some other new ones, ones we don't know about, neither by BADNED, nor by any previews etc. Some big suprisecars.

~ Music, well, I'm not much into classical music. It fitted quite good, especially with the transitions in the music and among the scenes displayed, but I'd prefer some modern music again.

Oh my....something telling me that u are. :D

Voted 8/10. Yes it was great, but I'm tough to be impressed. TBH it's mostly Vivaldi's merit. Without the music, it would be 6,5/10 ;)

Yep u're right, this trailer really did hit my balls, and with the music on top of everything I could feel it up my spinal cord :)

10/10

The updated graphics and the house customization did it for me... the wet patches on the floor after rain looked real sweet... and changing furniture and carpets ect... brilliant.. i fear i may need a new graphics card for this game but itl be worth it i supose, red hot disk brakes and rising spoilers is a nice touch, nice to see they haven't skipped out on the detail. i can also see many canyon races goin on too :D looks to be a good game.. 7.5/10

PS. May i add. real shadows, does TDU1 have that? looked nice in the trailer..

I am impressed, indeed.

But I'm still a little sceptical If Atari and Eden are able to give us all that, so it will work proper, so we don't have to wait like 6 Months to get the Patch so we can play it without crashes, sound and savegame problems, which we all know were in TDU 1...

I loved this trailer, way better than the other two and the music somewhat suited it well too.

It was also good to see a few familiar locations from the first game and they looked a lot better this time around. Also nice to see the movement of the cars, they were all rigid this time around.

8/10

Awesome trailer, but it needs polishing. The use of Vivaldi (Baroque music, not classical (sorry, music nerd)) was cool, as it was an extract from "The Four Seasons". Could this mean something about weather being perhaps seasonal instead of just random (Hell, this could already have been announced, and I missed it)? Yes, I know, I'm probably reading too far into nothing :D

Anyway, good trailer. Getting me (more) excited about this game.