We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Doctor G - BETA SOUND MODS (NEW: SLR, BRM V16)

Doctor G.

hey doctor G

how are you..??.srry i remember that i said that i would help you with any car sound last time we make the lfa sound ?...

srry i never said anything after that because i have been busy with my TDU mod team making some mods...... so do you need help with any of your beta or released mods?

i have learn 50 % more of sound teqniches in the last 3 months...so you are welcome to ask me anything about sound modding ;)

Cheers bro

PS : Btw i will update our sound From LEXUS LF-A to v2 with completly new samples !! i will put your name too like in the v1 ;)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, long time.. Nice to see you're back and ready to create new stuff! Maybe we should create a specific thread about this, I don't know. For my part I'm not very good at enhancing audio samples and that's where I have a lot to learn. Mostly it's about enhancing the dynamics, just like you did with the LFA sound (my "on" samples of the LFA where sounding really raw, a bit grainy, without bass, and with a weak volume level compared to yours). When I released the DB4 sound you talked about enhancing it in the comments, maybe you can try to do something with it (I don't think it's possible though) and let me know? Thank you.

ok i will see your db4 and try to smooth it the best i can..... oh and btw please dont loose your time replying those stupid criticism comments ok?? just leave them ....

they dont know or imagine the time we lose making sounds for the game

they dont know anything about sound of tdu..... just keep doing your way because we all like it ;) and dont forget that if your work is not good as you think dont worry because you have friends and a entire forum to help you and feedback you by your work

Lets make SOUND!

You're right, but I had 10 mns to kill and I found this pseudo controversial funny. Oh well, enough said...

I thougt about another sound that you could maybe improve if you like :

With a little more deepness and volume level, reducing if possible the wind noises here and there, it could be better sound, I send you a link to the samples right away. Let me know what you think. Cheers.

ok send me via PM

im remaking all the db4 sound ...i was searching on youtube a better source and i find that your video was in really bad shape...actually the real car sound is much smoother...soo the sound is good but its very scatched but its good by now maybe tomorrow i will send it for you to publish it ;)

• 3 weeks later...

About the mazda 787B, I propose being one of the beta tester if you want, because I find the sound very cool. And it's always fun to test sound mods which sounds less awfull than original game sounds blah... I tried several mods of yours and let me tell you that you did a great job. There is just a few sounds that need a little work on it... But anyway XD who cares when it sounds better than TDU sounds!? So leave me a PM if you're interested to let me try the mazda 787B and maybe even the lexus that sounds 'healthy' :D real funny, couldn't resist laughing. I'll give feedback, maybe detailed feedback if I have time.

• 2 weeks later...

Kr4zyB3n and sanis I sent you the 787B link. sanis why would I make that thread to not give the sounds seriously? I was just kinda lazy and busy that's all, sometimes I'm not very motivated about all this and yes, 3 persons tested it so far...

Tob-Racer's I send you the link in 4/5 days, time to check some stuff about this old Type-e project

Guys remember, no need to post here to ask for a sound, do it via private message and then leave a comment here ATFER you tested the sound, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey man :) I tested the 787B sounds and I am happy to tell you that V2 was very good!

The thing is that when you start the engine and let it idle for a moment - at first the sound is like pressing accelerator every 1secs (which is great!) but then after 5-10secs two(i think) sounds start to go unsynced. I dont know if this should happen in the real deal or not, but it kinda seemed strange to me :)

Next thing is that when you let off the gas for example in 5th gear @ 5000 rpm you can hear engine sounds (which is good) but as soon as engine hits 3500 rpm the engine kinda makes no sound (again, don't know if this should happen or not) :)

Sorry for my English :)

The V2 seems very good to me :) i really like it!

Keep up the good job! I hope you will release this sound soon :)

• 3 weeks later...
Hey man :) I tested the 787B sounds and I am happy to tell you that V2 was very good!

The thing is that when you start the engine and let it idle for a moment - at first the sound is like pressing accelerator every 1secs (which is great!) but then after 5-10secs two(i think) sounds start to go unsynced. I dont know if this should happen in the real deal or not, but it kinda seemed strange to me :)

Next thing is that when you let off the gas for example in 5th gear @ 5000 rpm you can hear engine sounds (which is good) but as soon as engine hits 3500 rpm the engine kinda makes no sound (again, don't know if this should happen or not) :)

Sorry for my English :)

The V2 seems very good to me :) i really like it!

Keep up the good job! I hope you will release this sound soon :)

Thanks for your critic, this is exactly what I expect from someone testing a sound.

About the idle echoing it's normal, it's TDU audio engine who does that and I don't know why exactly, nothing I can do about it anyway.

About the lack of sound I don't know, it's ok here (as you can see in the video). Maybe you use it on another slot which has this bug?

This sound is now released here : Released Doctor G - Mazda 787B sound (Mclaren F1 LM slot)

Thanks for your brilliant E-type sound mod! I love it!

Thanks for commenting. But now this is exactly what I don't need from someone testing a sound... You like it? Fine... But it's not of any use for me to know if you like it or not, I need to know WHY you like it (or not) and what you would change for enhancing it (nothing is perfect, especially that sound who is much too loud, for example).

Reading the 1st post with more attention would have helped.

To the others who recently tried betas and didn't comment here about it, no need to say that it's no use to eventually ask for another one...

• 3 months later...

That Koenigsegg sound is amazing, it's very realistic. Im surprised u forgot about it :D

Maybe the turbo sound needs some work, that is the only thing wich is not 100% to the real thing.

Well u know me, im not an audio fan, i can't hear the differences like u do, so im already happy with this sound and its already 100 x beter then standard tdu sound.

I'll go and play with it for a while, need to learn heel and toe with Koenigsegg anyway, ill keep u posted.

Thx for the sound!!